Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 06:23 PM

1,019 posts, read 2,892,621 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know a good store to find some South Carolina Gamecocks baby clothes? I would love to find something in the south strand area, but I would go to Myrtle to avoid a big box store. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2013, 09:13 AM

2,614 posts, read 5,827,063 times
Have you checked Tomlinson's in Surfside? Their store in G'town has a section of kids/baby clothes and usually has some logo stuff for USC and that small redneck school in the upstate. Not a big selection. At one time, there was a sports logo shop here in Pawleys, next to Island Bar & Grille, but not sure they're still there or whether they had baby items. Can't even remember the name. If you're down this way, it might be worth buzzing thru that parking lot.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:00 PM

253 posts, read 470,317 times
neecewh,

The bookstore in Columbia that is not the official USC store has infant and children's clothes and charges a flat rate shipping. Don't know if you're interested in getting items this way, but here is the link - and I have no interest in that store - I'm in Texas!

Infant/Toddler : University of South Carolina - Addams University Bookstore

Old 07-12-2013, 05:32 PM

Thanks Shabbycase. I am in a time crunch this time, but I have bookmarked the page for future use. I want one of those onesies! (Well, not for me. I would look pretty silly in it but my neice's son would look adorable!)

PD, I was at Tomlinson's in Surfside about a month or two ago and couldn't find anything, but I will check that again. Unlike that upstate team, Gamecocks gear is a hot item so maybe they were just out at the time. I will also check to see if the sports logo shop is still there.

Thank you both!

Old 07-12-2013, 08:50 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,543,117 times
The KMart at the Inlet Mall seemed to have a large selection of adult Gamecock clothing. I did not have any reason to check the infant/child section, but maybe........

I would even look in Walmart.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:31 PM

I have an update! I have to give a big shout out to Beach Billy's Old General Store in Garden City! They didn't have a lot of attire, but they had a great selection of Gamecocks "stuff"(and that other school if anyone would want it ). If you're looking for gear, stop by this place. I got a few things for the little future Gamecock.

[IMG][/IMG]

I still need to find a little onesie, so I will be heading to Tomlinson's on Monday.

Old 07-13-2013, 07:55 PM

OMG - these are adorable! Wish I had a little one to buy for - so glad you found these and good luck on finding the onesies!

Old 07-14-2013, 07:26 PM

1,366 posts, read 3,346,217 times
Beach Billy's is now on my list of must-see places.

Old 07-14-2013, 08:46 PM

You will love it TNKY ... flags, koozies, key chains, shirts, hats, stuffed animals, baby stuff, glasses, license plate holders and on and on

Shabbycasa, my husband came home with a onesie with little shorts today (I won't advertise what store it was from since I beg him not to go there, but .... it was darn cute!)

Old 07-14-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
Beach Billy's is now on my list of must-see places.
Absolutely LOVE the Gamecock message!

neecewh...glad you found one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area