Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2008, 03:35 PM

7 posts, read 40,522 times

Advertisements

I've decided to purchase a second home in Myrtle Beach (still have not found the one I want yet, but looking) and a big issue I'm having with moving there is getting some of my toys serviced...

I have a Ferrari F355 spider and F430 that will need servicing while I'm driving them each summer. I called Baker Motor Company which is a Maserati and Maybach dealer in Charleston and even though they sell and service Maserati which is owned by Ferrari they do not service Ferrari.

Any help is appreciated but please don't tell me about someone who pretends to know about servicing Ferrari. I'm only looking for a reference of someone who sepcializes in Ferrari and exotic cars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 08:58 AM

1 posts, read 3,364 times
Default Great European Car Service

If your still looking EuroTech in Myrtle Beach. Its on Broadway Ave. The owner is from Italy and worked for Ferrari before coming to the states. He works on my Diablo. Really nice guy, very knowledgeable. Hope that helps!

Old 01-28-2010, 10:13 PM

1 posts, read 3,186 times
I agree with the previous posting. Eurotech in Myrtle Beach on Broadway and 6th Ave North is the place to go, they specialize in European cars. The owner worked for Ferrari in Italy, his knowledge extends to all European exotic and high end cars. His passion; for what I understand, are Porsches and Ferraris. He is an outstanding technician and very, very fair with pricing, very approachable too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area