U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 04:53 PM

647 posts, read 1,033,430 times

Advertisements

Well thank you to to Baylovers, Rapture and Vrexy for the very helpful information. Will check it all out when we arrive. Can't leave here too soon; parts of MA had snow yesterday (earliest ever) <sigh>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 05:27 PM

245 posts, read 680,687 times
AlyssaGirl, Teddyterp and Dawne...I found your information useful too.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:54 PM

882 posts, read 3,184,639 times
Hey Hey.. Glad you liked him!

I'd second Dr. Voltin. I'm TERRIFIED of any clinical environment, doctors, dentists, optometrists, etc.. but as soon as I went into Dr. Voltin's office, I felt at ease. Of course, I knew one of the hygenists, but that's another story. I've had a couple root canals, a crown and a bridge there...

Regarding Hair Stylists.. I'd really recommend contacting Greg @ VEGA Hair Design. Their number is 843-692-7799. My MIL and her sister fly down from NJ to have their hair done by him. He also does mine.. and has for the entire time I've lived here. The salon is in MB on 79th ave North near the K&W Cafeteria.

vrexy gave a good bit of advice on the consultation... I'm sure Greg would would do the same if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
Here's a dentist - he's a real character. He jokes around a lot and sings while he works, plus I think he's good. Roger Volton 347-7900 on Hwy 544 - he was suggested by another member on the forum and then I have suggested him to many others that have all been happy.

Hair - I have curly, thick, difficult hair and went to Chris at the R-Salon. He did an excellent job and I never say that about a hair stylist. R Salon and Spa: Myrtle Beach Salon, Myrtle Beach Spa, Myrtle Beach Massage (http://www.rsalonandspa.com/Myrtle_Beach_Salon_Spa.html - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area