Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2010, 12:20 PM

13 posts, read 38,686 times

Advertisements

With us probably relocating to the MB area and me being 5 months preggers with our first child we have not bought any nursery furniture yet. Does anyone knwo of any stores in the area that we can check out with a decent selection? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 09:35 AM

1,889 posts, read 5,431,020 times
Toys R Us has baby items and can order from catalog if you do not like what they have in the store. Also here in Charleston we have some very nice boutiques (baby boomers is my favorite). It's not too for for you if you want to make a trip down. Congrats!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 PM

34 posts, read 100,094 times
You can always try JC Penney (Catalog). That's were we got our grandbabe's crib.

There is also a children store in Little River.. J&K? Never been to it. but have driven by it.

There are some very nice re-sale stores in NMB.. Noah's Ark (on 17) has some quality 2nd hand items and they carry a nice line of childrens furniture that grows w/your child.

Noah's Ark Baby Shop

Congrats!

Old 01-15-2010, 11:26 AM

13 posts, read 38,686 times
Thanks beachme! I love Charleston we lived there a few years before moving to Savannah and now could possibly be moving to MB! crazy huh! We still visit Charleston since its only about a 2 hr drive from Savannah as well so that might be what we have to do for baby stuff

TessCT thanks so much for that info!

Old 01-19-2010, 03:11 PM

34 posts, read 100,094 times
I just went to Noah's Ark and got my granddaughter a gorgeous CLEAN high chair.. and found that if I keep my receipt, when she out grows it, they will take it back and give me $. VERY nice people run this store!

Old 01-19-2010, 07:32 PM

59 posts, read 201,712 times
We live in Surfside just below Myrtle Beach. We went to Childtime resale shop, Walmart for diapers, and ordered some things online and had them shipped here.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:59 PM

1 posts, read 4,106 times
Mother Goose in the Carolina Forest area is a great store and the owners are awesome! Super Deals and they always have new stuff. Their stuff is like new too. mothergooseresalestore.com

Old 03-07-2010, 10:10 AM

245 posts, read 761,801 times
Not Too Shabby has beautiful baby things as does Sassyfras

Old 08-10-2011, 04:29 PM

2 posts, read 6,493 times
Default Great Baby Gifts

You should check out Anything Joe's Personalized Gifts for Kids. They are located in North Myrtle Beach. A small shop, but they hand paint everything and have LOTS of baby gifts, all really unique....growth charts, piggy banks, room signs are some of the gifts we love to give from this shop. They have a great web site you can order from, but its fun to visit their "studio" and see the artists right there painting! We love it.

Old 08-10-2011, 04:33 PM

2 posts, read 6,493 times
You should check out Anything Joe's if you have Grandkids....we buy all of our kids really neat stuff there....they have a web site, but they are on 5th Ave South next to Wags and Whiskers in NMB. Turn right across from 1st Baptist....a hidden treasure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area