Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2010, 03:37 PM

91 posts, read 282,186 times

Advertisements

Hello, me and my family live near Chattanooga, TN and are looking to take a few days vacation in Myrtle Beach end of June. We have looked at a few resorts on the computer and I thought you locals could be helpful. By booking now we seem to have found a decent discount at quite a few. Do you know of or anything about Breakers resort, Holiday Inn at the pavillion, Seacrest, or any in particular you would recommend? The ones I mentioned have some decent deals and I would like your advice. Thanks so much for your time and we are looking forward to visiting your beach with our two kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 06:17 PM

1,019 posts, read 2,891,829 times
I haven't stayed at Breakers or Holiday Inn but I did stay at Sea Crest about a year ago. It was very reasonably priced and we enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and staff pleasant. The kitchen was extremely small but if you are planning on eating out at one of Myrtle Beach's many restaurants that wouldn't be an issue. If your planning your trip before the warmer weather hits they have a nice indoor pool, jacuzzi, and lazy river. If it will be warmer they have a great kids water feature as well as an outdoor pool and if I am not mistaken an outdoor lazy river as well. Have a great trip!

Old 01-22-2010, 02:34 PM

91 posts, read 282,186 times
neecewh..thanks for the help.
We have found a what I think is a great deal at the Hilton-nrth Myrtle Beach. Anyone familiar with this? I'm hoping it's as nice in person as it looks on the computer.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:13 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,622,634 times
Stay at the Sandy Beach Resort. Beautiful place at great rates!

Old 01-24-2010, 07:07 PM

507 posts, read 2,295,797 times
We love Compass Cove resort and they have a website that you can look up and check out their specials and rates for when you are going. They have 21 pools and great pool area for kids!

Old 02-11-2010, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 5,103 times
Last summer I lifeguarded in front of Breakers hotel. Nice hotel, in the central happening part of myrtle beach (right by broadway at the beach, shopping centers, restaurants, ripleys). I saw you mentioned Hilton.. that is one of the best hotels you can find in Myrtle Beach. It's located more up north so it's less noisy. If you didn't drive there and want to be able to get around though, I would definitly suggest Breakers. Breakers is also located next to my favorite restaurant on the beach!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area