Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 03:03 PM

3 posts, read 12,151 times

Advertisements

We are considering buying a home in Spring Forest or Woodlake Village in Murrells Inlet. Anyone out there that give me some ideas about these two places. We want something quiet and serene. Both areas seem to be nice and quiet and for us but would like anyone's input. Thanks so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2010, 08:44 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,662,148 times
I just drove into both this past week. Both are stick built home and each is equally as nice.
I'd for certain visit both if you come to visit. They are not all that far from one another.
Both have club houses and nice pools. Both of the monthly fees are very,very, low. Woodlake Village is in a golf course area but that section really isn't so very close to the course as to bother anyone.
All seem to have very solid homes.
Spring lake has a blend of some with garages, some with carports, and some homes having none at all. Many of the homes are on a canal or ponded area which look lovely from the back porches.
For the most quiet I would choose myself Spring Forest. It is in a more quiet location and won't have the golfers coming in and out.
Spring forest left many trees and so it isn't so barren as some builder choose to strip the land so much........
I think you would love them both......but......perhaps for the quietness Spring Forest might win out.
You will love their pool and clubhouse........fantastic.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:19 AM

3 posts, read 12,151 times
Thank you so much for answering my inquiry. We visited both Spring Forest and Woodlake and found a nice place in Woodlake. Made an offer so waiting to see if we get it. I hope it's as nice an area as we think. I appreciate you answering me. That was nice of you. Only conern is the traffic situation in the area come Summer. Guess it's going to be hectic.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:53 PM

3 posts, read 12,570 times
Can anyone tell me how these places work? Who cuts the grass and does exterior maintenance? We like a place in Spring Forest for ourselves. Thanks!

Old 12-04-2010, 11:09 AM

4 posts, read 10,754 times
We are also looking at Woodlake village. from what we hear from others it is vey nice

Old 12-04-2010, 11:11 AM

4 posts, read 10,754 times
Hope your offer is excepted. good luck

Old 12-17-2010, 04:54 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,662,148 times
I'm so glad everyone is happy. You would have to check into what is covered under the maintenance fee. Both places were very comforting and had such nice settings.
I'm so happy it worked out well for so many people. I'm sure you will enjoy them......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area