Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2014, 06:06 AM

597 posts, read 1,443,351 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to post this info because I know how disgusted I was with going from Dr. to Dr and not getting any results so I want everyone to know that I found a Dr. and he saved my life.

First, he does not take insurance and it is not cheap but for what I got, it is worth every cent.

Without going too much into my personal health issues and boring you, I can just tell you that if I had not found this Dr, I would most certainly have died.

Anyway he is not an MD, he is Naturopathic/ Holistic and my first visit was $ 720 for my 2.5 hr exam and all the supplements. (exam, tests, supplements included)

In the exam he does blood work, ekg, unrine analysis,4 different BP's, echo, doppler, etc. It was the most extensive exam I have ever had. I walked out the door with my bag of supplements and had every result of my tests. There was no running to other clinics,etc.

3 days later all my symptoms were gone.(pain gone) Not just a little, but GONE! I went back for a 2 week follow up and my total cholesterol had dropped 130 points! I had suffered from this since February and had gone to 4 differnt Dr's. No answers and lots of RX's. I was so desperate. Thank God I found Dr. Tarquino.

I will keep going to him every 2 weeks until my health is restored completely with all my other issues. They also do Thermography as well if you need that.

This man is truly brilliant. He has a small practice, doesn't even have a website and you can tell, he does this because he loves to help people.

My husband also has started to see him and his long time symptoms are going away as well. HIs problem he has had for 25+ yrs. He had a follow up appt and was with the Dr. for 2 hrs for his follow up. This Dr. spends time with you, listens to you makes sure that when you leave the office, you have no more questions.

Now my Cousin went to see him as well and his symptoms are gone as well. He gives you a protocol for your own body to heal itself.

Remember he works on rebuilding your health and letting your body heal itself so this will not be a one time visit and like I said, it is not cheap. But if you have a wierd, unresolved health problem and are sick of western Dr's guessing and handing you a prescription, then you should consider going to visit this Dr.

I am not affiliated with him in any way other than being a very, very grateful patient.

He is at the St. Paul's Holistic Institute 239-495-7850 Dr. Tarquino
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2014, 08:20 AM

55 posts, read 85,722 times
I am vety happy for you. Most people do not understand the Holistic view of health. To me and my wife, it's everything. You need to understand your body and what it is doing and what it is telling you. Regular MD's will drug you up and them additional problems occur because of the drugs. The greater Naples area I found has several groups which understand the Holistic view. I am not down there permanently yet, but I am getting close. These groups are worth looking into. My wife can't wait to get involved.

Again, I am happy for you and your new discovery. You seem to be very excited about what is taking place in your lives. God bless.

Old 07-30-2014, 08:40 AM

Glad to hear you understand the holistic approach to healing. So many do not understand. I actually am a RN and left the field because I was so tired of seeing health care professionals do nothing but put band-aids on symptoms with prescriptions. Unfortunately many people go to Dr and want the band-aid.

I was so thrilled to find this Dr. He is so gifted and I just really want people to know that there is another option and they can actually see a Dr who will go after the cause of the problem and give them the tools to let their body heal it.

I spent thousands, and thousands with co pays and deductibles and got no where. This man figured it out in 2.5 hrs and now my symptoms are gone and my body is healing itself.

Good luck with your move to Florida. Now at least you know there is a holistic community down here and if you ever need help with a health problem, there are Dr's who understand and can help your body heal itself.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:15 AM

Just a follow up report: still doing great and symptom( no pain) free plus I have tons of energy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples