Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 01:22 PM

69 posts, read 74,736 times

Advertisements

I was out there a week ago and the 12 furnished models (gorgeous) are pretty much the same as what they offered in Riverstone only they have tweaked them a bit. One major difference from Riverstone, however, is that the community has natural gas and the natural gas appliances come standard. The clubhouse is also different from Riverstone in that it will have 4 pickleball courts and a fire pit. At the time, they were offering $5,000 towards closing costs provided you use their title company and financial services company. The $5,000 also applied if you paid cash. Monthly maintenance fees are $316 which includes individual lawn maintenance plus monitoring of the in-home security system and eventually a 24-hour manned gate.

As far as whether they will offer more incentives in the future is anyone's guess but in my opinion both Riverstone and Stonecreek will continue to at least hold their value due to their amenities and the school district they are in (and the fact that Collier county is running out of dirt). If you would like to hedge your bets and natural gas is not that important to you then purchasing a resale home in Riverstone will give you the most bang for your buck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 02:54 PM

1,626 posts, read 1,708,831 times
Good info JWatral has added to several post recently.

Re:natural gas, I was really bummed out when we bought in Riverstone and found out we couldn't even have propane tanks installed to run a gas cooktop indoors.

So, I bought the GE Profile induction cooktop. I'll never go back to a gas stove, it's that good.

We did put in a gas (propane) grill in the outdoor kitchen, so we have the best of both worlds.

A few other other tips for serious cooks:

Make sure to have an outlet by your outdoor kitchen to plug in a small oven. We take our Breville toaster oven out there to bake potatoes or anything that takes more than 15 minutes or so. The big (or small portable) ovens heat up the kitchen a lot if they are on for very long.

And, be sure to get a vent hood that vents outdoors above your indoor stove or cooktop. If you put a microwave above your stove, they don't vent outdoors. Not good for real cooking.

Old 06-18-2016, 05:21 PM

31 posts, read 51,145 times
Just to confirm. They have definitely sold over 100 homes so far since. They only started selling in February so that's 100 houses in 5 months. I'm sure they'll have the next 100 sold by the end of next season.

Old 08-30-2016, 08:38 AM

22 posts, read 20,466 times
We purchased last weekend in Stonecreek. We are sale #120. Build completion is July-August 2017.
Looked at resales in Riverstone too, but wanted lake view and for the negligible price difference between new and resale also wanted to pick our exact interior design.

Yes we are mildly concerned that the amenities may not be built out as we see them in Riverstone, that's the chance you take being early. The big deciding factor for us was lot location. While we don't have a crystal ball, having to wait for a future phase to open up more prime lake lots and also factoring our son's transition in middle school tipped the scale in favor of building early.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:14 AM

31 posts, read 51,145 times
An immutable law of city-data/forum/Naples is that if you're going to buy in Naples, you eventually buy in Stonecreek.

Welcome to the club.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:39 AM

15 posts, read 23,695 times
I close in 10 weeks on my house in Stonecreek so welcome to the neighborhood Filli
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples