Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 06:47 PM

38 posts, read 35,273 times

Advertisements

The same feeling. It must that northeast humor that was some very funny s right there. I have banked some of those more unusual ones Indian agents just killer thank you sir selling this dam house in December sucks I be stuck heating this pig through the winter. Plan to give the snow blower away to a smuck next door only provision remove snow in front of the house. As to get tickets or have some dumbass fall down and never work again And he’ll yes I’ll bring all the dam tools. And might buy more thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 07:23 PM

1,162 posts, read 1,410,057 times
Actually I have to give credit to Hedley Lamarr.

Old 10-20-2018, 07:26 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,087,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToGo View Post
Golf clap for the B.S. reference!

Old 10-20-2018, 08:32 PM

38 posts, read 35,273 times
Click ah yes Mel brooks

Old 10-21-2018, 06:26 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,232,217 times
Quote:
With the average age of Naples residents I would have thought Hedy Lamarr...

Old 10-21-2018, 07:16 AM

2,128 posts, read 2,353,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njed59 View Post
Great deals shopping consignment shops Naples has some of the best I have ever seen
Yes, this is one of our fav things to do now...in Miami, we didn't have any 'high-end' consignment shops and thrift stores are always garbage items and clothing..but places like The Find and Posh Plum are basically show rooms with furnishings that happen to be slightly used...rich people in Naples want it gone, builders selling stuff from model homes, etc. Excellent condition items for great prices!

Old 10-21-2018, 08:09 AM

192 posts, read 178,616 times
There have been consignmen6 and used furniture stores in Naples for a long time. The best one was The White Elephant. Tha wa a charity benefiting the NCH.

There are a few upscqle clothing consignment and resale shops. I understand there have been some problems with pro shop lifters using them.

Old 10-21-2018, 02:57 PM

72 posts, read 60,072 times
Quote:
After 30 years on Long Island we gave almost everything away. I despise garage sales as they just bring desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers and horse thieves. .
Still LMAO !!! Are you sure you got them ALL ! If you missed any feel free to add them too add them to your list ! Please and thanks I needed a good laugh ! LOL

Old 10-21-2018, 03:54 PM

1,162 posts, read 1,410,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAQUERO 45 View Post
Still LMAO !!! Are you sure you got them ALL ! If you missed any feel free to add them too add them to your list ! Please and thanks I needed a good laugh ! LOL

The actual line is " I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists....but no Irish."

I realize the moderator may have his/her feelings hurt and will censure it but it is my favorite line of any movie.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:31 AM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
The actual line is " I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists....but no Irish."

I realize the moderator may have his/her feelings hurt and will censure it but it is my favorite line of any movie.
I'm still laughing...made my day...and I keep coming back and reading it again and laughing again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples