Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2007, 07:35 PM

3 posts, read 17,809 times

Advertisements

Hello, my family and I are moving from Toronto to Lebanon. My husband accepted a job at the Cracker-Barrel hq in Lebanon. We really like everything that Lebanon has to offer, but we don't know much about housing. We are mostly interested in the Five Oaks, Spence Creek, or Iroquois Subdivisions. Does anyone have any information on these subdivisions. Thank You in advance. I am extremely excited to move to Lebanon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2007, 02:48 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,363,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto-L View Post
Hello, my family and I are moving from Toronto to Lebanon. My husband accepted a job at the Cracker-Barrel hq in Lebanon. We really like everything that Lebanon has to offer, but we don't know much about housing. We are mostly interested in the Five Oaks, Spence Creek, or Iroquois Subdivisions. Does anyone have any information on these subdivisions. Thank You in advance. I am extremely excited to move to Lebanon.
You can also look in Mt Juliet which is very close to Lebanon. I'm just giving you more options to chose from.

Diane

Old 09-13-2007, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
You can also look in Mt Juliet which is very close to Lebanon. I'm just giving you more options to chose from.

Diane
We actually went to Mt Juliet first because we got the cities mixed up and I didnt really like the atmosphere. It didnt feel like a city, just a suburban big box neighborhood.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:49 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,978,191 times
I think that's pretty much right.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:49 PM

100 posts, read 352,113 times
Quote:
We are in the process of moving to Lebanon also. We looked all over. My relator and her husband both are natives of Lebanon so they were very helpful in helping us figure out what and where we wanted to be. Feel free to PM me if you want her name and number.

BTW--she is also an ex Cracker Barrel HR rep so she knows all about that as well.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:34 PM

1 posts, read 5,922 times
I live in Richmond Hills, but it's pretty well built-out. Other nice subdivisions are 5 Oaks (a Golfing Community) and Huntington Place.

A good realtor can provide you with more details. As a FYI - both Mt. Juliet and Lebanon are growing very rapidly and the "rural" atmosphere is becoming much more suburban.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:07 AM

31 posts, read 139,805 times
Default Lebanon

Quote:
I just joined this forum yesterday and am a Realtor. But I was told I could not solicit. So what I would advise is to go to realtracs.com and click on Wilson County. Do some prelimenary research to get a feel for the area. Find a Realtor you trust and can communicate comfortable with and let them go to work for you. Oh by the way Mt Juliet is a very nice community but quite a bit more expensive. Good Luck

Old 09-29-2007, 08:24 AM

15 posts, read 63,863 times
I live in Lebanon and Five Oaks is a great subdivision. There is currently a break off of Five Oaks that is currently being built. Richmond Hills is also a great subdivision. Most of the building in Richmond Hills is over with where as Five Oaks has a lot of construction left. Good Luck with your search and welcome to Lebanon. I am sure you will like it here.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:26 AM

Thank you everybody for your response
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville