Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2013, 09:02 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,717,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirl2b= View Post

Wish they would officially announce that it is renewed. I think this is the last week of filming. If "Avery" is playing 3rd & Lindsley in June I guess that means HE's sticking around for the summer!
Actually no, his band will be touring. Most of June in the northeast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 09:27 PM

3,760 posts, read 7,086,063 times
Oh, thanks. I saw that there is a VIP package for this show - $50. Then 'normal' tickets for later in the evening for $15. What's the VIP package, does anyone know?

NEW EPISODE this week - thank goodness!

Old 04-29-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Oh, thanks. I saw that there is a VIP package for this show - $50. Then 'normal' tickets for later in the evening for $15. What's the VIP package, does anyone know?

NEW EPISODE this week - thank goodness!
I'm guessing it has to do with the backstage events at the venue. Maybe a meet & greet.

3rd & Lindsley Backstage Events :: Official Site

I bought a ticket, but now looking at the calendar, it's during CMA Fest and I have tickets to that. We'll see who headlines that night.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:12 AM

201 posts, read 319,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecen View Post
Thanks - just read article - excellent - he's so multi-talented and yet I had never heard of him before 'Nashville'!
If that phrase doesn't just scream "music industry" I don't know what does.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM

I saw where he (Deacon/Chip) was on the last season of Party of Five, which I watched back in the day as a guilty pleasure, so I might try to get that on Netflix or something.

Forgot to mention that my sister and I DID see another cast member from Nashville, although we didn't realize it at the time. He looked very familiar . . . and was walking very fast, past us at least 3 times, trying hard not to make eye contact. His name is Michiel Huisman (from Holland) and he played Liam. He is now going to be on an NBC show called The Sixth Gun.

Broody looking fellow! Dressed all in black.

This Saturday night, Maisy and Lennon Stella's parents, The Stellas, are playing at the Bluebird - but it's all sold out.

Sam Palladio and Little Big Town are at the Grand Ole Opry on Friday.

N.Cal - are you going to the $50 show or the $15 show? "Avery" is another person totally off my radar until Nashville. Seems like EVERYONE really wants to be in the music biz . . I mean, actors . . a lot of them, if they can, would rather be rock stars (OR country stars!)

Old 04-29-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
N.Cal - are you going to the $50 show or the $15 show? "Avery" is another person totally off my radar until Nashville. Seems like EVERYONE really wants to be in the music biz . . I mean, actors . . a lot of them, if they can, would rather be rock stars (OR country stars!)
I have the $15 ticket but also a Fan Fest ticket, so I'll decide later. I saw JJ play at the Opry and he's pretty good.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:43 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,887,312 times
Back to that explosion - Nashville Extras Facebook is filming today and requests the stand-ins for Deacon, Rayna, Juliette, - Jolene!- plus a minister and some other characters to arrive early.

At a cemetery.

Along with "cemetery workers", aka gravediggers. I surely thought Jolene would be the "person close to Juliette" who will be killed - murdered?? - in the upcoming explosion. Now...who can it be?? If it's Dante, would Deacon and Rayna show up for the funeral? They work with Juliette (and have "history" with her), but would they attend a funeral for Dante? or Avery?

But if it's Scarlett, or Gunnar...

Scarlett's stand-in is notable for her absence. Deacon's stand-in also stands in for Avery, and Jolene's stand-in also represents Emily. There's no mention of Gunnar, who surely would be there if it were Scarlett, and vice versa.

What's happening here??

We need someone who lives close to the intersection where the explosion will be staged tonight to stay safe indoors nearby - but with a "Telescope". A real one, not just their eyes...

Oops, just checked - the explosion will be filmed tomorrow night; the requests for stand-ins is for today's shoot. Of course, things can be filmed out of sequence...but this just adds to the puzzle for me.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Was that the hint, someone "close to Juliette"?????

Well, who is dispensable?

Not Gunnar or Scarlett - their chemistry is magic. Not Deacon. But it could be Dante or her Mom - - or what about that girl who is her assistant?

Also, there are 4 episodes left. C'mon . . . Juliette can get "close" to ANYONE in the next few episodes?

How about her ex-husband?

Liam has another gig on another network. Perhaps they could have a fling in the next couple of episodes and then they kill him off at the end of the season. He IS still in town. I saw him at 3rd and Lindsley. Has he been on a recent episode????

(I can't wait until the DVD comes out and I can watch the whole season all in order over the summer.)

The thing is . . . will they even tell us? Or will it be a cliff hanger??? I don't think there are any homes with direct views of that intersection. Perhaps we can rent a hot air balloon and "hover" with a telephoto lens??

Old 04-29-2013, 03:33 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,887,312 times
...or maybe they're filming two alternate endings, depending on whether or not "Nashville" gets renewed. A big explosion killing off one or more of the major players would surely bring many things to a screeching halt. Just hope they don't leave us hanging all summer, if it's renewed (as I surely hope it will be).

Liam will have a major role in this Wednesday's episode - he and Rayna will, um, advance their "friendship".

Is Juliette's ex already an "ex-husband"?? They sort of left that hanging, iirc - she wanted a divorce, he (at his family's urging) wanted an annulment. If either has happened, I missed it. I can see Juliette just not bothering to do anything about it until she absolutely must - very passive-aggressive behavior, and very controlling.

I looked up the explosion intersection on Google - it looks as if there are several apartment complexes and two or three houses within viewing range. It's just off of a major interstate, so my guess is that it's going to involve a nighttime car crash - Will would be the obvious dangerous driver, but would he be buried in Nashville?? Same could be asked for several other "candidates", who are supposed to have out-of-state roots: Scarlett (Alabama) and Gunnar (Texas), Avery (can't remember, but he's not a Nashvillian) , Jolene and Juliette (Mississippi). Where's Dante from? (besides the lower depths).

If it's Juliette's ex, where's his own family at the funeral?

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Old 04-29-2013, 04:15 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,738,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
...or maybe they're filming two alternate endings, depending on whether or not "Nashville" gets renewed. A big explosion killing off one or more of the major players would surely bring many things to a screeching halt. Just hope they don't leave us hanging all summer, if it's renewed (as I surely hope it will be).

Liam will have a major role in this Wednesday's episode - he and Rayna will, um, advance their "friendship".

Is Juliette's ex already an "ex-husband"?? They sort of left that hanging, iirc - she wanted a divorce, he (at his family's urging) wanted an annulment. If either has happened, I missed it. I can see Juliette just not bothering to do anything about it until she absolutely must - very passive-aggressive behavior, and very controlling.

I looked up the explosion intersection on Google - it looks as if there are several apartment complexes and two or three houses within viewing range. It's just off of a major interstate, so my guess is that it's going to involve a nighttime car crash - Will would be the obvious dangerous driver, but would he be buried in Nashville?? Same could be asked for several other "candidates", who are supposed to have out-of-state roots: Scarlett (Alabama) and Gunnar (Texas), Avery (can't remember, but he's not a Nashvillian) , Jolene and Juliette (Mississippi). Where's Dante from? (besides the lower depths).

If it's Juliette's ex, where's his own family at the funeral?

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

It's right near the Battle of Nashville Monument. There's a bridge that goes over 440 there, you can't get on the bypass from GWP.

Looks like they will be filming in Mount Olivet Cemetery. My husband works a few blocks away from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville