Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 01:50 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,965,687 times

Advertisements

I am flying out of Nashville this Thursday and am wondering if anyone can tell me what the main difference is between the regular long term and the economy lots? There is a $2.00 per day price difference and although I will be reimbursed the cost, it won't be immediate and I'm between jobs at the moment.

Is one lot more secure than the other?

TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2008, 02:00 PM

625 posts, read 4,570,244 times
My guess would be that the more expensive lot is probably closer to the airport and therefore more secure.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:40 PM

290 posts, read 1,053,728 times
Default Long Term Parking at BNA

I found this link on the Nashville Airport's Website.

Nashville International Airport - BNA | Long Term Parking

There are links on that page, which will take you to the other parking options at the airport.

Hopefully, this will help you out.

There is one lot across Donelson Pike (5 lane highway) from the airport, which is long term, but I never see anyone parked there unless it is during the holidays. The other lot is located on the same side of Donleson Pike the airport is on. I would think both lots would be secure due to video surveillance. They are both very well lit.

Upon further investigation, the lot across Donelson Pike is the overflow lot. Both the long term parking areas are on the same side of Donleson Pike the Airport is on, which means better security, and are very close to the terminal.

Buzz

Last edited by BuzzCam; 01-08-2008 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Need to add more information

Old 01-08-2008, 06:30 PM

153 posts, read 689,322 times
I always use the economy lot w/o any problems. The shuttles run every five minutes, so theres not much hassle, and like others said, it's well lit and secure.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:16 PM

250 posts, read 1,014,259 times
Default Another Idea

May I recommend FlyAway on Murfreesboro Rd.???? They are awesome to work with, reasonably priced, there are coupons on their website and in the Clipper magazine and they pick up and drop off right at the front door... nashville paid airport parking at www.flyawayparking.com

Old 06-25-2008, 04:34 PM

1 posts, read 9,479 times
Default Nashville Airport

How hard is it to drop someone off at the Nashville Airport and just leave or do you have to go to a regular parking area. What do I look for on Monday I have never been there to drop off. Thanks

Old 06-25-2008, 04:38 PM

250 posts, read 1,014,259 times
oh, it's a piece of cake...when you arrive at the airport just look for Departing Flights...there's a lane where you just pull up, unload and drop off, then you're on your way.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:47 PM

150 posts, read 441,314 times
You might want to try "The Parking Spot". It is right outside the airport on Donaldson. It's $9.50 per day uncovered parking, $12.50 covered. They take you to the airport. When you arrive back you call them and they come and get you. They are open 24 hours. I am also flying out tomorrow and that's where I am leaving my car on the recommendation of a friend.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:37 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,335,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewman View Post
May I recommend FlyAway on Murfreesboro Rd.???? They are awesome to work with, reasonably priced, there are coupons on their website and in the Clipper magazine and they pick up and drop off right at the front door... nashville paid airport parking at www.flyawayparking.com
Thank you! I travel every week for work. I currently live in Memphis and use FastPark there, it's great! Sooooo easy. I was hoping there would be something similar in Nashville.

ONE MORE MONTH!

Old 12-14-2010, 02:43 PM

1 posts, read 6,561 times
I have tried out all of those parking places around the Nashville Airport and found that Flight Park was the best in customer service and in what the offered. They also have covered parking and along with shuttle service they even offer carwashing (in and out) and oil changing. They were the nicest people I dealt with. I was able to print coupons on their website too. [url=http://www.flightpark.net]Nashville Airport Parking Flight Park[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville