Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 01:21 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any information on Cason Estates Apartments in Murfreesboro? I did a search on here and didn't find any posts. Their online website is nice. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2008, 04:50 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,980,366 times
Before I spew something you might not want to hear, have you been to the area before?

Old 01-20-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
Before I spew something you might not want to hear, have you been to the area before?
Only to visit and get my son settled in at MTSU. I am assessing the place as my son needs to find an apartment come May. He mentioned this place to me. I am really trying to narrow choices before I go down to M'boro and look at properties. My son is a student at MTSU and currently lives in the dorms. He is a volunteer firefighter in Eagleville (they are not paid unless they are called out) and is taking classes on the side for his EMT - Paramedic certification (he is currently an EMT First Responder). He said that these apartments are in between campus and Eagleville.

He will be sharing the apartment with a young man that went to high school with him and we are friends with the parents here in Maryville.

Any and all advice appreciated and solicited. He is trying to find a nice place that isn't too party central. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:04 AM

1,715 posts, read 6,980,366 times
I don't have anything bad to say about the apartments. I've only seen the website and they look great. I was just thinking about the traffic nightmare that is the Cason Lane area.

They probably would suit what your son is looking for. He's probably right - those are probably the best you can find that are situated somewhat between the two locations.
Eagleville is a pretty good haul out.

Another forum member, UNTEagle, lives in the nearby St. Andrews apartments, I believe, and has good things to say about them. The only other place that comes to mind might be a new complex on Fortress (can't remember the name). It would be a little closer to school, but a little further from Eagleville.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:37 PM

Thanks Mike! Reps for you!

Old 01-25-2008, 02:11 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,582,358 times
Default apts.

Hi there,
Regarding your question on Cason Lane Estates, I am a little familiar with those and I can say that they are pretty nice, probably some of the nicest around Murfreesboro. True, the traffic is wierd sometimes, but you can get to Eagleville from those apartments in about 15-20 minutes..

I would continue to look into those, and look at St. Andrews Apts. as well. They are right up the street about a mile away.

Let me know if you have anymore questions

Old 01-25-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
Hi there,
Regarding your question on Cason Lane Estates, I am a little familiar with those and I can say that they are pretty nice, probably some of the nicest around Murfreesboro. True, the traffic is wierd sometimes, but you can get to Eagleville from those apartments in about 15-20 minutes..

I would continue to look into those, and look at St. Andrews Apts. as well. They are right up the street about a mile away.

Let me know if you have anymore questions
Thanks UNT Eagle. Reps for you! I appreciate your help.

Old 01-26-2008, 03:29 PM

9 posts, read 33,519 times
Our son just tranfered to MTSU and rented an apartment at Cason Estates. We were thrilled with the quality of the apartments as well as the staff in the office. They were very friendly during the rental process and have continued to be after rental. One thing that was a point of confusion is that basic cable included as part of the rent, and BASIC it is, however we had called Comcast to try to set up the bundle package of phone, cable and internet we found out that the management hasn't given Comcast a right of entry. WHAT? So we called the management office and they explained that they are in negotiations with Comcast and will likely offer that in the near future. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend Cason Estates. Very quiet, lots of families and there is even a police officer that lives in the complex which made me feel better since we live 700 miles away.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiltgirl View Post
Our son just tranfered to MTSU and rented an apartment at Cason Estates. We were thrilled with the quality of the apartments as well as the staff in the office. They were very friendly during the rental process and have continued to be after rental. One thing that was a point of confusion is that basic cable included as part of the rent, and BASIC it is, however we had called Comcast to try to set up the bundle package of phone, cable and internet we found out that the management hasn't given Comcast a right of entry. WHAT? So we called the management office and they explained that they are in negotiations with Comcast and will likely offer that in the near future. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend Cason Estates. Very quiet, lots of families and there is even a police officer that lives in the complex which made me feel better since we live 700 miles away.
Thank you quiltgirl! My son has actually met the police officer and mentioned him to me and the quality of the tenants (not the party scene). I so appreciate your endorsement. Reps for you.

Old 05-01-2008, 05:12 PM

1 posts, read 2,871 times
Default cason lane

I LIVE IN EAGLEVILLE AND IF HE IS NOOT USE TO THE TRAFFIC IN M'BURO THEN HE WILL HATE IT I KNOW ME AND MY FIANCEE HATE TAKING CASON LANE BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY ARE VERY NICE AND THE MANAGERS ARE ALSO VERY SWEET. BUT IT WILL NOT BE A PLACE FOR HIM TO HAVE PARTIES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ALLLOW ANY TYPE OF LOUD NOISE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville