Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 10:23 AM

93 posts, read 74,442 times

Advertisements

Luckily the bars in East Nashville have all but banned bachelorette parties. The Family Wash closed because they put up with this garbage! The Family Wash was a great neighborhood bar and music venue until the bachelorette parties ruined it and the locals stopped going.

Most of these bachelorette parties are low class, blue collar, working class women who are loud, lascivious , lewd, slutty, and rude. Thankfully our building outlawed Air B&B because of the drunken sex parties they would have in the units to the point the police had to be called on numerous occasions.

If this is the new Nashville, you can have it! I would much rather have Nashville be a charming and understated city like Birmingham with it's great food scene rather than this haven for horny, drunken women looking to get their friend laid before she gets married!

Their disgusting! Butch Spydrion may say Nashville loves them in the articles, but Nashville actually hates them.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:37 AM

3,828 posts, read 8,471,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 505ChurchStreet View Post
Luckily the bars in East Nashville have all but banned bachelorette parties. The Family Wash closed because they put up with this garbage! The Family Wash was a great neighborhood bar and music venue until the bachelorette parties ruined it and the locals stopped going.
Has it officially closed for good? The official line they had given out was they were closed "for upgrades" to the building (which I found odd since the building was upgraded about 2 years ago). I mourn the loss of the original Wash. That place died when they decided to move. The new place wasn't anything like the old and I think that more than anything else is what drove off the locals.

Quote:
If this is the new Nashville, you can have it! I would much rather have Nashville be a charming and understated city like Birmingham with it's great food scene rather than this haven for horny, drunken women looking to get their friend laid before she gets married!
In a few years I think this bachelorette craze will subside as some other poor city will become known for being an underrated party city. And the wild gals with their inappropriate party favors will start to head elsewhere.

I hope.

Old 06-18-2018, 12:47 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,720,623 times
Quote:
Has it officially closed for good? The official line they had given out was they were closed "for upgrades" to the building (which I found odd since the building was upgraded about 2 years ago).
That’s what the rumor is and they aren’t answering phones or emails.

Old 06-18-2018, 03:51 PM

1,584 posts, read 2,084,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arton1 View Post
I love the bachelorette's, they are so beautiful women what ist he problem? Beautiful women with not much clothes on and we have people complain? Not to mention they actually helpppp the economy (jobs....)
Unless you're making any progress with one, you have no reason to not be annoyed. I thought it was hilarious when unsuspecting bachelorettes came into town last June and had a terrible time navigating Broadway because locals took it over during a Preds Cup Final game on a Saturday night that they probably had no idea was going to happen. I saw some genuinely pissed off ladies. It was really funny.

Old 06-18-2018, 04:47 PM

1,795 posts, read 1,877,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
Unless you're making any progress with one, you have no reason to not be annoyed. I thought it was hilarious when unsuspecting bachelorettes came into town last June and had a terrible time navigating Broadway because locals took it over during a Preds Cup Final game on a Saturday night that they probably had no idea was going to happen. I saw some genuinely pissed off ladies. It was really funny.
They can be annoying but you can easily afford them and they bring in money to the city so they do not bother me.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:59 AM

2,888 posts, read 6,741,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 505ChurchStreet View Post

Most of these bachelorette parties are low class, blue collar, working class women who are loud, lascivious , lewd, slutty, and rude. Thankfully our building outlawed Air B&B because of the drunken sex parties they would have in the units to the point the police had to be called on numerous occasions.

Their disgusting! Butch Spydrion may say Nashville loves them in the articles, but Nashville actually hates them.
The Family Wash did not close due to this.

Old 06-19-2018, 05:17 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Good lord, y'all.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:39 AM

501 posts, read 1,064,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arton1 View Post
I love the bachelorette's, they are so beautiful women what ist he problem? Beautiful women with not much clothes on and we have people complain? Not to mention they actually helpppp the economy (jobs....)
What does beauty have to do with it? If you're annoying, you're annoying. I specifically avoid certain bars and certain times of day because of bachelorette parties. It's sad really, but I think it's a fairly common sentiment.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:07 PM

1,584 posts, read 2,084,344 times
People hate them. The economy loves them. That's how that works.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:24 PM

93 posts, read 74,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
The Family Wash did not close due to this.
Then why did it close? East Nashville would like to know. I know the food quality also went to hell when the Chef John left, and they had some rude employees. The place was always full of drama. They were all sleeping with each other, and they brought that crap to work.

I quit going for about a year because of it. Finally went back a couple of times last summer to have a couple of cocktails and see some live music.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville