Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2008, 04:15 PM

34 posts, read 120,941 times

Advertisements

Hi im planning to move to pleasant view and just realised i will have to find a new church. i currently attend First Baptist Church of san luis obispo ca and love how it is layed back, i can come in my jeans or dress and boots thurs nights befor line dancing and i have options on sunday to go to celebration morning or night. i am looking for something similar that may have more of an attendance of people my age(23 yrs) thanks!

heres a link to podcasts (free) from my church, to see what im used to hearing! very nice relates to young people and keeps it fresh

FBCSLOCOLLEGE.ORG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 04:25 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,213,753 times
There are any number of churches around the Pleasant View area; they are generally small and traditional. If you're willing to drive into Nashville, there's a church out in my neighborhood that may be similar to where you go now: Bellevue Community Church - Home You might also be able to find something similar in Clarksville (it's a short drive from PV into Clarksville).

Old 04-28-2008, 04:57 PM

that looks like a great church with a lot to offer, i subscribed to the regular and element podcasts to see if i enjoy it. i love how there is singles bible study and element seem to be geared to the younger crowds. thanks!

Old 04-29-2008, 08:51 AM

148 posts, read 848,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicowgirl3319 View Post
Hi im planning to move to pleasant view and just realised i will have to find a new church. i currently attend First Baptist Church of san luis obispo ca and love how it is layed back, i can come in my jeans or dress and boots thurs nights befor line dancing and i have options on sunday to go to celebration morning or night. i am looking for something similar that may have more of an attendance of people my age(23 yrs) thanks!

heres a link to podcasts (free) from my church, to see what im used to hearing! very nice relates to young people and keeps it fresh

FBCSLOCOLLEGE.ORG
We don't live in Pleasant View yet but we want to and when we visit there we go to a church called 24 church. They have a website 24church.com. It is about 300 people and very contemporary/alternative. We were just there 2 week-ends ago and it is close to what I am used to here in Phx. People are very laid back, the dress is very casual. I love the music but it is a little loud. The pastor and his wife appear pretty young (maybe late '20's). I didn't listen to your podcasts to see what the sermons at your church are like but I believe this church has the same thing.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:45 PM

thanks for the info. i will look into them. my sister lives in gilbert az and works in pheonix. dont know how she loves that heat!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville