Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:20 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,016,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousiemouse32333 View Post
What are the schools like in Hermitage?
I don't know about elementary and middle school, but the high school kids in Hermitage go to McGavock, which is overcrowded and gang-infested.

If schools are important and you want to be on that side of town, look a few more miles east on the other side of the Wilson County line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 04:16 AM

1,316 posts, read 3,897,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzCam View Post
I live in Donelson (just west of Hermitage and closer to Nashville). As the other posters stated, Hermitage (and Donelson) are located east of Nashville, but not considered East Nashville. I have been in this area for 14 years and love it.

East Nashville is not all bad. Some areas are very up and coming and you will find very nice neighborhoods in East Nashville.

I think you will love Hermitage. It is a very safe area of Nashville and has Grocery Stores, a Hospital, Lowes, Home Depot, several restaurants and a Super Walmart, just to name a few stores, located in it.

And, Mt. Juliet's Providence Shopping Village, a few miles on I-40 to the east of Hermitage offers even more. My wife and I personally like the movie theatre (14 screens) the best.

You will also be close to Opry Mills, which is a large mall next to the Orpyland Hotel Complex. My wife and I personally like the movie theatre (20 screens and IMAX) the best.

Welcome to Nashville. Hope Hermitage is everything you are looking for.

Buzz
FroM Donelson, how long would it take you to get to Hillsboro Pike shopping? Also could you tell me where or what is the most upscale area of Donelson?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville