U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-19-2008, 02:48 PM
 
Location: TN
187 posts, read 420,320 times
Reputation: 35

Advertisements

I know this has been asked in the past (even by me),,, however the recomendation I got was for First Baptist (Hendersonville) preschool program and they are full I am on the waiting list but in the meantime I would like to check out some other ones. Does anyone have any other recomendations for a good preschool in Hendersonville/ Gallatin??? Any help is appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-19-2008, 04:40 PM
 
28 posts, read 48,376 times
Reputation: 15
I called around last summer when we first moved here and nearly all were full too.
Our daughter goes to the Hope Center at the (recently renamed) Church at Indian Lake (386 & Indianlake). We have been very happy with it.

Hope Center Fellowship
1432 Callender Lane
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Office: (615) 826-6222

I think the main directory will get you to the PreSchool (which is Called "HELP" for Hope Education Learning Program...or something like that)

This link gives you the contact info for all accredited preschools in Sumner county: PROVIDER LIST SUMNER COUNTY-37075 <HTML lang="en"> <HEAD> <title>Tennesse Department of Human Services (http://www.state.tn.us/humanserv/childcare/83/37075/prov.htm - broken link). Most of them are facilities, a few are church preschools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 10:00 AM
 
Location: TN
187 posts, read 420,320 times
Reputation: 35
Thank you, I will give them a call. I hope they have an opening. When did or does their program start?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltilt View Post
I called around last summer when we first moved here and nearly all were full too.
Our daughter goes to the Hope Center at the (recently renamed) Church at Indian Lake (386 & Indianlake). We have been very happy with it.

Hope Center Fellowship
1432 Callender Lane
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Office: (615) 826-6222

I think the main directory will get you to the PreSchool (which is Called "HELP" for Hope Education Learning Program...or something like that)

This link gives you the contact info for all accredited preschools in Sumner county: PROVIDER LIST SUMNER COUNTY-37075 <HTML lang="en"> <HEAD> <title>Tennesse Department of Human Services (http://www.state.tn.us/humanserv/childcare/83/37075/prov.htm - broken link). Most of them are facilities, a few are church preschools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 10:16 AM
 
28 posts, read 48,376 times
Reputation: 15
It starts September 2nd. Meet the teacher night is on the 28th.
Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 10:20 AM
 
1,697 posts, read 2,493,349 times
Reputation: 789
I would start to call around again. There is probably movement on the waitlists this time of year. I know I gave up my slot at one of the local mothers day out programs in Franklin just last week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 01:03 PM
 
97 posts, read 248,668 times
Reputation: 31
Hey Mom2three! You might want to try Gallatin Church of Christ. They have a good reputation in Gallatin. I got a call just last week that they had an opening for all three of my children. Fortunately, I found wonderful daycare already so I don't need their services. Sorry - I don't have the number on me.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 01:53 PM
 
Location: TN
187 posts, read 420,320 times
Reputation: 35
They are full! I am on the waiting list. I am now on 3 wating lists I wonder what the chances are of a spot opening up Thanks again for the info...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltilt View Post
It starts September 2nd. Meet the teacher night is on the 28th.
Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 01:54 PM
 
Location: TN
187 posts, read 420,320 times
Reputation: 35
Thanks Kim, I'll look into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimnjasonx3 View Post
Hey Mom2three! You might want to try Gallatin Church of Christ. They have a good reputation in Gallatin. I got a call just last week that they had an opening for all three of my children. Fortunately, I found wonderful daycare already so I don't need their services. Sorry - I don't have the number on me.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 05:42 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
198 posts, read 590,434 times
Reputation: 49
Primrose (across from Tennessee Pediatrics) has a great reputation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 06:02 PM
 
28 posts, read 48,376 times
Reputation: 15
If this isn't one of the waiting lists you are already on, check
PRESBYTERIAN DAY SCHOOL
172 WEST MAIN STREET
HENDERSONVILLE, TN_37075
(615) 824-3004

When I was calling last summer I got on their waiting list and a spot opened up after we got in to the Hope Center. Maybe they have room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top