Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2008, 08:47 PM

25 posts, read 107,893 times

Advertisements

I have a used Glider that I purchased for my baby's room. I would like to have the cushions recovered or have slip covers made for them and the ottoman. It will be a pretty easy job (if I had a sewing machine I could probably do it), so I am not looking to spend a fortune on them. If you have any recommendations for people that do this kind of work, please send me a message. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2008, 08:38 AM

1 posts, read 4,958 times
Default Seamstress

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew anyone who can make a prom dress for me. like i can sew and everything and i have my design already that i drew but im not that great at sewing and i dont think im good enough to sew my prom dress. if anyone knows anyone please help

Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 AM

1 posts, read 4,942 times
Tee Hee. have you called A&W Upholstery in Nashville?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM

85 posts, read 418,412 times
Raven Rae,

My realtor uses Nandwadni's Custom Tailor shop in Brentwood on Church St for alterations but I think they also do custom tailoring, hence the name. Someone else a few weeks ago was looking for a seamstress and I recommended by mom who moved here in Nashville. I think she could do it but she just chooses not do do custom tailoring, just alterations.

Sierratipper - If you're still looking, maybe if you call one of the fabric stores, they could recommend someone to you?

Old 06-27-2009, 07:38 AM

1 posts, read 4,357 times
Default Seamstress in Spring Hill, TN

Hello, my name is Tanya Grabbe, and I am a full-time seamstress.
I bring creativity and talent to each project that I do, and my 10+ years of sewing experience ensures a professional finished product.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your sewing needs.

My specialties include:
• formal wear for weddings or special occasions.
• alterations of your existing clothes.
• custom clothes for you or your children.

Thank you for your interest.

Email me to discuss your needs...or you can call me at (615)944-9390.

Tanya Grabbe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville