Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 01:52 PM

100 posts, read 326,306 times

Advertisements

We are looking for people who have had experience at any of the Mount Vernon Subdivisions. This was a subdivision we were interested in looking into deeper.
I am just looking for what the overall "feel" of the neighborhood is... is it kid-friendly, family oriented, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 07:59 PM

187 posts, read 623,252 times
can you elaborate on where this subdivision is located?

Old 09-10-2008, 08:53 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,887,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbyknashville View Post
can you elaborate on where this subdivision is located?
Yeah, I'll double that... there are so many subdivisions in Nashville that who knows where Mt. Vernon is ?

Old 09-10-2008, 10:30 PM

195 posts, read 525,209 times
I wish to suggest to the moderators to change the thread name to "Mt Vernon".

Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 PM

100 posts, read 326,306 times
The Park at Mount Vernon - Mount Vernon Estates - Mount Vernon Woods... they are all in Mount Juliet and all connected to one another. I believe the subdivision was near Willoughby Station. My Aunt took us around looking at different subdivisions and homes so I don't remember what street it was on... sorry...

Old 09-11-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI2South View Post
The Park at Mount Vernon - Mount Vernon Estates - Mount Vernon Woods... they are all in Mount Juliet and all connected to one another. I believe the subdivision was near Willoughby Station. My Aunt took us around looking at different subdivisions and homes so I don't remember what street it was on... sorry...
I lived in Mt. Juliet for awhile. It's a very nice town, Very spread out but also very rural. I've seen women and children out jogging and playing around providence at all hours of the night. Very family friendly area although It is building VERY fast. The schools in the area are great also.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:29 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,623,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRyan23 View Post
I lived in Mt. Juliet for awhile. It's a very nice town, Very spread out but also very rural. I've seen women and children out jogging and playing around providence at all hours of the night. Very family friendly area although It is building VERY fast. The schools in the area are great also.
Yeah, Ive seen those 3 year olds and their moms out at 3am. I'm just being sarcastic. Ignore me!

Old 09-12-2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Yeah, Ive seen those 3 year olds and their moms out at 3am. I'm just being sarcastic. Ignore me!

I almost hit this woman one night. She was out jogging by Kroger and it was really cold outside. I didn't expect to see someone jog by.. you laugh but it's true

Old 09-12-2008, 10:09 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,623,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRyan23 View Post

I almost hit this woman one night. She was out jogging by Kroger and it was really cold outside. I didn't expect to see someone jog by.. you laugh but it's true
She should know better, but some people are just plain stupid.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
She should know better, but some people are just plain stupid.
I don't blame her. Mt. Juliet Police is usually pretty good and the town is pretty safe. I would guess that she probably worked a wierd sched. a work and could only exercise at night. Mt. Juliet is one of the few areas in Middle Tennessee that I wouldn't feel like I was in danger for just walking down the street.

However, I've found that I feel that way in pretty much all areas outside of Davidson County.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: