U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-16-2011, 10:16 AM

5,127 posts, read 5,047,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antioch View Post
Yes! love those cupcakes, and a great bargain compared to the other places that charge 3 to 5 dollars for a dry cup cake with tons of icing. Cupcake collection cup cakes are a good size, moist cake and just enough icing. My favorite flavor is bananna nut bread with the cream cheese icing, but they never have it when I go.
Ok, now that sounds good. Next time I'm in the area, I'll have to check it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 02:44 PM

34 posts, read 37,753 times
First time poster....just saying Hello! I love Cupcake Collection's strawberry cakes. YUM.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:43 PM

5,127 posts, read 5,047,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dimesdown View Post
First time poster....just saying Hello! I love Cupcake Collection's strawberry cakes. YUM.
Hello! I'm a new poster as well. So far I have liked what I have seen from this forum...a lot of good information out there.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 PM

7 posts, read 7,685 times
does goodman2 hate lefties and liberals?

Old 02-23-2011, 03:55 PM

34 posts, read 37,753 times
I want a cupcake.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:38 AM

638 posts, read 791,028 times
I just went to CupCake collection Tuesday, I've been a few times before, though I had had already had the best which is the Strawberry and the Bananna Nut Bread, which they never have, but Tuesday I tried the Caramel Apple and the Coconut Creme.... OMG! Those were the best I have had yet. The Caramel Apple had a thick chewy caramel icing melted over the cinnnamon apple cupcake, and the coconut had a butter, vanilla like filling on the inside, toped with a light sugary tosted coconut icing topping. I was in heaven eating those cup cakes, trying to drive at the same time with crumbs falling all on me, LOL.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:40 AM

638 posts, read 791,028 times
And I love the price because I had 4 of my band students with me and they all got a cupcake and I didn't pay any more than 6 dollars. Had I gone to one of the other places I would had been paying 12 to 14 for all that I got.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:25 PM

4,679 posts, read 5,198,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayla View Post
So this is completely off the subject, but I just want to say "I can't believe how hyped up people can get, when talking about the deep southern accent." I think it's such a nice accent, it sounds very kind and smooth, and it's NOT uneducated at all. I can't wait to move to Nashville! It's going to be awesome, any you can all make fun of my southwestern Utah accent if you want! And yes, I do understand that you don't all have a southern accent, I'm just saying that I like the southern accent, and in Nashville it will be a lot more noticeable for me because I have lived in the west my entire life. Can't wait!
I grew up in Florida... I lived there amongst New Yorkers and New Englanders from birth till age 18. I moved to Nashville, lived there for 4 years, Moved back to Florida and ended up working at a call center in Ft. Myers. My boss was an old woman from New Jersey and told me that with my "accent" I wouldn't be able to sell anything..

Natrually I was like.. "What accent ?" then a bunch of my friends proclaimed that I sounded like a quote "hillbilly".

Crazy, huh ? Personally, I don't mind.

Old 03-06-2011, 06:38 AM

7 posts, read 4,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post
I grew up in Florida... I lived there amongst New Yorkers and New Englanders from birth till age 18. I moved to Nashville, lived there for 4 years, Moved back to Florida and ended up working at a call center in Ft. Myers. My boss was an old woman from New Jersey and told me that with my "accent" I wouldn't be able to sell anything..

Natrually I was like.. "What accent ?" then a bunch of my friends proclaimed that I sounded like a quote "hillbilly".

Crazy, huh ? Personally, I don't mind.
talking of accents, last year we had one of the groups of companies i work for head of operations in the us over working in our place in scotland for a few months and occasionally he came over to speak to me said to me to slow down as he couldn't understand a word i said a friend in kansas said the the same the first time i met her , just hate to think what it be like if i do get the company transfer to smyrna, gonna have to talk verrreeee slow all day

Old 03-06-2011, 06:21 PM

1 posts, read 675 times
There will be a re-zoning meeting regarding the Spring Hill Festival Tennesse property on Monday, March 14 at 5:30 PM at Spring Hill City Hall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville