Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2008, 06:46 PM

2,067 posts, read 5,944,825 times

Advertisements

I'm at my kids house in Clarksville, and the dealer here is terrible! Does anyone know a good dealer in the area? My driver side window glass is way out of whack, some of the bolts seem to have fallen out and it's a real mess! I am hoping to find a good dealer or mechanic in the area to take care of the problem.

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 12:45 PM

187 posts, read 610,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzll View Post
I'm at my kids house in Clarksville, and the dealer here is terrible! Does anyone know a good dealer in the area? My driver side window glass is way out of whack, some of the bolts seem to have fallen out and it's a real mess! I am hoping to find a good dealer or mechanic in the area to take care of the problem.

Thanks in advance!
I am not sure if this would be to far but I use "Hallmark Auto" 2431 Gallatin Rd. Madison. 859-3200. Good luck

Old 09-22-2008, 12:49 PM

145 posts, read 513,416 times
I was also going to recommend Hallmark Hyundai in Madison (near the Hendersonville border), but it is a fairly long distance from Clarksville. It's a short drive from the Rivergate Mall area on Gallatin Road.

Old 09-22-2008, 03:21 PM

1,087 posts, read 3,499,183 times
I used to go to Hallmark Hyundai in Nashville/Madison, but my last experience there wasn't so good. Also, when I called for my 60,000 mile service, they were charging almost double of what the Clarksville Hyundai charged. I kind of flip- flop between the Nashville/Madison one and the Clarksville one, because they both seem to go back and forth between being good and bad. Neither of them are very stable with their service, although I do have better luck at the Clarksville dealer these days. Just not their body shop. I will never go back to their Clarksville body shop again unless they get rid of the rude personnel there. The woman at the desk made me feel like I was a big interruption in her day when I took my car there, and she was incredibly rude about any question I had about the work I needed done. But their mechanic shop is good, or at least, last time I went there they were good, and friendly too.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:05 PM

Thanks. A friend told me that an auto glass place should be able to take care of the problem. The Clarksville dealership tried to talk me into doing my rear brakes and my dealer in MI told me months later that I still had 50% wear left on them and didn't need to have them done. They also were going to charge me $100.00+ for something my MI dealer did for free, even though I offered to pay. I just don't trust them.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:39 AM

Default Problem Solved!

I went to an auto glass place here in Clarksville and the nice man there fixed the problem quickly and at no charge! I already wrote them a nice review.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:45 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,005,089 times
A guy walks into a car dealership and asks the first salesman he sees, "Can I get a new rear-view mirror for my Hyundai?" The dealer says, "Sure, that sounds like a pretty even trade."

Ba-dum-ching!

What's the difference between a Hyundai and a Jehovah's Witness? You can close the door on a Jehovah's Witness.

Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Try the veal if you get a chance, it's exquisite.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:05 AM

Might have been that way once, but I have to say that my Santa Fe might be my favorite of all my cars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville