help with move to Nashville
Hi, I currently live in a small town in Florida. I'm a 30 year old public school teacher who is considering moving to Nashville to pursue a career in project management and or physical therapy. My questions are
1. Is Nashville economy still doing well?
2. Is the area still growing?
3. I have a aunt and other relatives that live there, however, would this be a plus for a single man who knows no one there?
4. If able to secure employment, is housing fairly easy to match up with your income level. I'm a professional single man, but I would need a garage to keep my antique car in.
5. I'm a fairly conservative guy, however, this would be a big move for a guy from a small town. I mean Mayberry size.
6. Anyone able to give a overview of Nashville.