Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 08:16 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,862 times

Advertisements

Fun breakfast crowd at One Stop. Merridee's too. Regulars who don't even have to order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2007, 03:08 PM

156 posts, read 680,058 times
we had breakfast at Dotson's...well..actually we had dessert first..then breakfast. I walked in a saw the homemade pies and banana pudding...and had to eat that first! It was great!!

Old 05-27-2007, 09:58 AM

4 posts, read 21,623 times
Heres a vote for Sandy's in downtown Franklin. Definitely a nice dining experience at an affordable price.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:18 PM

Thumbs up Mexican Food - FOUND

Hola! I am very happy to report we have found authentic mexican food..here in Franklin!
It is called Burrito Express...it is in a strip mall on left on Hwy 31..heading south..before you get to Mack Hatcher..........
OMG..wonderful shredded beef, real guacamole, home made refried beans..well I just could go on and on...
I know it may not be for everyone...but is as close to San Diego mexican as you can get.
OH! we did try Monells last night..what a pleasant surprise! food was great, I did not expect the sharing table experience, but it worked out nicely, as we passed dishes around the table with another family!
OK...off the the gym

Old 05-29-2007, 12:52 PM

2 posts, read 9,061 times
Pizza? Matteo's Pizzeria. One in The Factory in Franklin, 599-6650, pickup or delivery, a few outside tables, I think. One on Carothers Parkway, Cool Springs area, 661-5811; not sure if they have dine-in or not.

Fish/Seafood? Bonefish Grill, 3010 Mallory Ln., just off Cool Springs Blvd., 771-1025. Even though it's a chain, I have always been Very pleased.

Don't these establishments owe me a gift card for the promos???? Y'all tell 'em!!

Old 06-07-2007, 08:10 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,862 times
Blueyes721....thank you sooooooo much. Took the kids to Burrito Express tonight. OMG SO good. We sat by a Franklin police officer who told us he found the place through another guy at work who is an LA native. Then 2 couples came in- also from LA. My kids went to the owner afterward and thanked him

Seriously, it's that good. No frills, fabulous food. The guac....the salsa bar....they serve beer!

Old 06-10-2007, 03:42 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,366,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDY65 View Post
I Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Get Everyones Favorite Places To Dine In The Area I Moved Here From South Florida A Little Over A Year Ago And Have Found It Next To Impossible To Find Good Pizza. Im Pretty Picky About My Pizza (im Originally From New York) Well I Finally Found A Place That I Actually Went To In Florida Its Called Mineo's Wings, Pizza & Raw Bar. They Are Tucked Away In Cool Springs, I Didnt Even Know They Were Up Here Untill My Friend Mentioned It. Its Family Owned Apparently The Son And Wife Of The Owner In Florida Moved Up Here And Opened There Own Theve Been Around For 25 Years Or More In Fla. They Have What I Call Real Pizza. Great Sauce & The Perfect Crust. They Are Known For There Chicken Wings In Fla. A Must Try!! They Have A Great Menu And Its A Sports Bar So There Lots Of T.vs & Games For The Kids And My Favorite- Its Non- Smoking!!!! If There Is Anyone Moving Either From Fla. Or The North You Will Definatley Appreciate This Place It"s A Little Piece Of Home Call For Directions Like I Said It A Little Hidden (615)771-7911
I found the best Pizza south of Brooklyn. The family that runs it is from Brooklyn, NY. It's in the Maryland Farms coperate Center in a strip mall on Ward Circle, Brentwood, Tn-Joey's House of Pizza. Joey's House of Pizza -- Brentwood, TN - Joey's House of Pizza -- Brentwood, TN -- Quality Italian Foods SInce 1965

Old 06-10-2007, 04:52 PM

hmmm...I work right on Maryland Way...I will try it!

Old 06-01-2008, 09:42 AM

1 posts, read 5,750 times
SOL in downtown Franklin has amazing Fish Tacos and I just tried their quesadillas and they were to die for! It is not your everyday mexican... I say it's "fancy mexican"... but wish I knew the correct term for this must see! Also, Merridee's Bread Basket is located right behind them and is the perfect place to grab a lite lunch of chicken salad and coffee... they have amazing scones, muffins, breads and pies too.
McCreary's Irish Pub has a really wonderful Chicken Pot Pie, it's good enough to eat when in the summer time! And you can't go wrong with their fish and chips, though I end up stuffing myself with the fries because they are so tasty!
The Franklin Mercantile I highly recommend for a larger breakfast... they have the best omlettes and a really fun atmosphere...

All these places are located in Historic Downtown Franklin... it's like a fairytale visit to one of those perfect little places you would find in a sweet movie or a childhood dream.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:55 PM

297 posts, read 1,078,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDY65 View Post
I Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Get Everyones Favorite Places To Dine In The Area I Moved Here From South Florida A Little Over A Year Ago And Have Found It Next To Impossible To Find Good Pizza. Im Pretty Picky About My Pizza (im Originally From New York) Well I Finally Found A Place That I Actually Went To In Florida Its Called Mineo's Wings, Pizza & Raw Bar. They Are Tucked Away In Cool Springs, I Didnt Even Know They Were Up Here Untill My Friend Mentioned It. Its Family Owned Apparently The Son And Wife Of The Owner In Florida Moved Up Here And Opened There Own Theve Been Around For 25 Years Or More In Fla. They Have What I Call Real Pizza. Great Sauce & The Perfect Crust. They Are Known For There Chicken Wings In Fla. A Must Try!! They Have A Great Menu And Its A Sports Bar So There Lots Of T.vs & Games For The Kids And My Favorite- Its Non- Smoking!!!! If There Is Anyone Moving Either From Fla. Or The North You Will Definatley Appreciate This Place It"s A Little Piece Of Home Call For Directions Like I Said It A Little Hidden (615)771-7911
Why is every word capitalized? I would have liked to respond, but it's impossible to read what you wrote without getting a headache. Try using more than 1 paragraph also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: