U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-25-2010, 02:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,296 times

Advertisements

What are the wait times like at drivers license service centers in Davidson Co, specifically the Hart Lane center? I'll be there taking the written drivers license test tomorrow and need to let my employer know approximately how long I'll be gone. I plan to get there when it opens at 8am. Unfortunately I cannot make an appointment for this type of test. Appreciate any responses!
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 02:42 PM

556 posts, read 1,088,808 times
Did you try calling them?

Old 05-25-2010, 03:56 PM

957 posts, read 2,379,969 times
I've never waited longer than 10 minutes at the county clerks office on Mainstream Dr. That was for registration and titling. I've never taken a drivers test and not even sure if you can there. We went to the one just an exit or two from Trinity Lane (forget the street name) for DL and gun permit renewals and waited for hours.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:03 PM

260 posts, read 278,365 times
I went to the West Nashville branch last year at 4:30 to trade in my out-of-state license for a Tenn. one. I was the only customer! The clerk was so bored he let me redo my photo multiple times till we got one that didn't make me look drunk or insane.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:14 PM

66 posts, read 106,148 times
I went to the one by the tbi..i think it was the hart lane center for a tn license, getting rid of my out of state one. I went on a wednesday at about 11 and was there about an hour-hour and a half. I noticed that they give you different numbers to call you up depending on what you are wanting to get done. If you're going early, I would try to be one of the first ones in when they open those doors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville