U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 10:18 PM

11,856 posts, read 15,508,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriver View Post
Every time I go there I see some kind of idiocy. Glacier too but not as bad as Yellowstone.
We tend to go to Glacier. Not nearly the amount of dimwits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 05:28 AM

12,700 posts, read 14,081,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraDown View Post
Everyone today seems to be so wrapped up in themselves, with so little respect for other living things. I do hope the wardens go through with the warrants.
And hope this story gets more publicity.
The same self-engrossed mentality as those thoughtless jackasses who use a mobile phone while driving.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:19 AM

19,520 posts, read 20,905,707 times
How about those packs of divorce lawyers on their 30k Harleys disrupting the elk migrations? Gotta love those guys.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:45 AM

4,881 posts, read 4,853,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriver View Post
And this: Yellowstone wankery and more - Album on Imgur
these boys are just too danged precious for words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I stay away from Yellowstone because everytime I do go I get this urge to so desperately choke the living sh*t out of a lot of these people.

^^^
What the H3ll is wrong with people?

To the 4 self-promoting bros...GROW UP!

Old 05-20-2016, 08:45 AM

5,658 posts, read 4,882,904 times
Making big deal out of it only inspires more of he same behavior. How stupid can people be?

Old 05-20-2016, 09:45 AM

11,856 posts, read 15,508,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyvpotter View Post
^^^
What the H3ll is wrong with people?

To the 4 self-promoting bros...GROW UP!
Add this to the already deadly issue of people driving DWO in Yellowstone... God I wish I could mount a .50cal to my hood sometimes...

Old 05-20-2016, 11:50 AM

3,236 posts, read 4,210,290 times
Oh, woopee-puckin'-doooooo! HighOnLife! Best thing since UpWithPeople! How cool is THAT?!!!

The one with the ginger beardage is pretty hot. There's a shot of him in Calvin Klein boxer briefs, that shows his junk is a bit above average. I'm hoping somebody will leak some full-frontage shots of him.

Hopefully, the Russian immigrant in the group will be deported from Canada - along with the rest of his family. The rest of them, including the hairy hottie, I hope, will be gang-raped in American prisons, until they're forced to wear colostomy bags for the rest of their lives.

But their nether regions may already be well-broken-in. The vibe I get from the HighOnLife fellas, is that they're a bunch of low-IQ closet cases, who met in Gymnastics class and/or film school. I suspect the other three worship the body of the hairy one, up in that 'HighOnLife' van, when nobody's looking. Between photo-ops, I'm thinking their 'adventures' amount to one long ROAD ORGY. (Which would all be fine & dandy, except these particular guys are self-entitled, selfish, destructive, irresponsible jerks).

My favorite personal trainer is a minor celebrity - famed, worldwide, for his unbelievable body. But in his online presence, I see quotes like, "My aim is to live life like there's no tomorrow!" - garbage like that. I actually hesitated in hiring him, because I thought he must be a total jackass. Turns out, he's NOT like that, at all. He dumps girls if he finds out they smoke or do any drugs at all. He does not drink, etc. But somehow, he's been affected by "Bro Culture" garbage like what the HighOnLife morons are pushing, and feels he has to say stupid stuff, because that's what you're supposed to say.

So, really, I think that it's destructive, for these guys to be making videos glorifying driving around the country, breaking laws, and BEING OUTRAGEOUS!!! The impressionable (particularly closeted, low-IQ males - the same demographic who are the fan base for Professional Wrestling) tend to actually view these marketing schemes as advocacy movements. They see fools like these as role models. The activities of jerks like the HighOnLife 'team' actually tend to alter consensus among dangerously impressionable people.

Old 05-20-2016, 02:03 PM

14,415 posts, read 11,725,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
Haven't been to Glacier. I saw plenty of idiots in Yellowstone bothering the black bears. The worst I've seen were at the Grand Canyon. Instant death if you fall off the side. So many were going off trail.

Our guide told us that they average 10 to 12 a each year that go over the edge. It is easy to believe because of all the stupid things they do. Back here, in the East, we have to have railings or guardrails on everything - not so at the Canyon or just about anywhere else out West. One wrong step and it could be one mile down. I loved the little kids playing on the edge with the parents watching! Maybe they put up railings since we were there in 2002?

Old 05-20-2016, 02:48 PM

12,292 posts, read 18,413,572 times
They are getting slammed on their facebook page, they have this message: "Three days ago we were lucky enough to visit Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and made the unfortunate error of leaving the pathway." Unfortunate Error? WTF?

Apparantly they also are known for trampling over forbidden ground in Machu Pichu and making silly videos of themselves climbing over holocaust monuments in Germany.

They are sponsored by Bud Light.
Impact these Canadian douchebags where it hurts and sign the petition to end their sponsorship:

https://www.change.org/p/bud-light-p...-national-park
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or