U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 01:44 PM

5,745 posts, read 4,161,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennywally51 View Post
My opinion is, it's quite simple. Diet is the answer, and since ACV with added water can help with that it's not magic, just weird for many who rely on their doctor, who has no remedy even tho one exists AND was a favorite "cure-all of Hippocrates" I wonder how is it a favorite of the father of medicine but the docs are clueless ?

You'll have to answer that, not me.

AVC=apple-cider-vinegar, and don't forget the water !

Yes, Wait. What? What are you saying here? That AVC + water stops Menopause? bahahhha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 01:55 PM

2,222 posts, read 1,094,492 times
I think because humans have managed to extend their lifespan through farming and medicine, and so we've managed to outlive our reproductive years.

With a limited diet and no medicine, we died about the same time we enter menopause nowadays.

Old 06-26-2019, 01:57 PM

10,522 posts, read 15,567,026 times
On esoteric plane, this is related to Lunar Germ dissent through spinal canal. On average, it takes approximately one menstrual cycle to occur.

Why animals have similar? Because everything else in the Nature is molded based on human thoughts, which give blueprints to every manifestation in Nature, "dead" or "live".

Old 06-26-2019, 05:04 PM

56,001 posts, read 54,493,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennywally51 View Post
My opinion is, it's quite simple. Diet is the answer, and since ACV with added water can help with that it's not magic, just weird for many who rely on their doctor, who has no remedy even tho one exists AND was a favorite "cure-all of Hippocrates" I wonder how is it a favorite of the father of medicine but the docs are clueless ?

You'll have to answer that, not me.

AVC=apple-cider-vinegar, and don't forget the water !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Wait. What?????
Yeah, no, apple cider vinegar does not prevent women from going into menopause. That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard anyone say.* We'd see a lot of little pickled babies being born to old ladies if that were true.

*(Well, maybe not the weirdest. I AM a mod on the Religion & Spirituality forum. But pretty weird.)

Old 06-26-2019, 05:16 PM

6,178 posts, read 2,849,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yeah, no, apple cider vinegar does not prevent women from going into menopause. That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard anyone say.* We'd see a lot of little pickled babies being born to old ladies if that were true.

*(Well, maybe not the weirdest. I AM a mod on the Religion & Spirituality forum. But pretty weird.)
Omg!! Thank you so much for that comic relief! I'm laughing loudly on the pickled baby.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:52 PM

1,647 posts, read 774,364 times
Why menopause? Because after all of the years of monthly mood swings, it's time to allow husbands some relief. (Must save and close before wife comes and reads this):-)

Old 06-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Status: "Disagreeing is not the same thing as trolling." (set 6 days ago)

9,443 posts, read 3,628,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
This is what I think as well.

I think men can continue to be fertile into old age because they are pretty strong genetically if they can do the deed at that age, and compete with younger stronger men to get fertile women. .
Some reproductive endocrinologists would disagree that men are generally just as fertile into their older years. There is a reason why men over 40 aren't accepted as sperm donors at most clinics.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:15 PM

4,925 posts, read 2,272,349 times
Because the entire traditional female role (not just reproduction) is so important to human evolution that women evolved to spend just half their lives as reproductive.

Realistically, the fulfillment of traditional roles somewhat requires men to be more expendable & it wasnít necessary for Biology to address limiting male fertility.

Now, the trend is for women to delay reproduction in order to temporarily fulfill the male role but men are incompatible with even desiring the female role & we are seeing a new trend of males who remain boys until they die.

Theoretically, Biology may attempt to accommodate by either decreasing the number of years that females remain fertile, in order to encourage engagement in the rest of the role, limit the reproductive capability of all but the most traditionally inclined females, decreasing life expectancy of both males & females or reducing the reproductive years of males.

Meaning we would see a trend of declining fertility rates, lowered life expectancy & increasing rates of male sexual dysfunction.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:24 PM

3,872 posts, read 1,644,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgardener View Post
I think because humans have managed to extend their lifespan through farming and medicine, and so we've managed to outlive our reproductive years.

With a limited diet and no medicine, we died about the same time we enter menopause nowadays.
Exactly. Menopause happens when the ovaries stop releasing eggs. The ovaries produce a certain number of eggs and when they run out, fertility ends.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:44 PM

56,001 posts, read 54,493,040 times
Also, what other types of women are there besides human women?

Vulcan? Elven?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or