U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-03-2007, 11:44 AM
 
7 posts, read 9,842 times
Reputation: 14

Advertisements

Nebraska has Christian values. They have priests who molest kids. They have closeted ministers who are having sex with hookers. They have churches that finance environmental disasters and fascist politics for profit.

Your kid will learn a lot being a Christian, like intolerance for different opinions and you can find that in Nebraksa for sure.

Hispanic people won't be a problem because many small towns are all white.

Crime? Well crime is relative isn't it? WHile your minister is molesting your daughter, and the environment is filling up with toxins from church funded corporations, you can pray to God that you won't notice.

I always find it amazing that Christians like this run away from what they don't like. Jesus actually went the other way and walked directly into what he didn't like and tried to heal with love.

Oh and Godless Liberals taught you how to use things like Language, and gave you the two day weekend. There is life outside of the Bible.

In fact, there are even Godless Liberals in Nebraska!!! Oh yeah. Lincoln is full of them. So, be sure your daughter NEVER goes there.

(Of course your daughter's opinion about this would be interesting. She's probably running a meth lab and making money as a porn star right under your nose, as is the case with so many righteous Christians..)

It's not Christian hating darling. It's people who are tired of narrow minded prudes running around whining about being victims, when in fact there is a damn church on every corner in this country, and the White House is full of people like you, and we all know where that's got us.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-03-2007, 12:55 PM
 
Location: Papillion
2,589 posts, read 9,843,760 times
Reputation: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimisru View Post
Your kid will learn a lot being a Christian, like intolerance for different opinions and you can find that in Nebraksa for sure.
Your whole post sure sounds highly intolerant of Christians. Isn't your point tolerance? So where is the tolerance for every position you are slamming - whether its a specific Christian example of just a different opinion.

Tolerance - yeah right. Just a buzz word these days to get folks to agree with a few viewpoints that themselves are intolerant.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
 
2 posts, read 12,689 times
Reputation: 10
grand island 42,000 people.
contact Amos Anson 308 390 2455 with FAmos Construction. he can help you with a new house or his wife who is a real estate agent with First Brokers can help with a used (or new ) one. super nice couple.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 08:03 AM
 
Location: Omaha, Ne
884 posts, read 842,051 times
Reputation: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by dads4u2 View Post
grand island 42,000 people.
contact Amos Anson 308 390 2455 with FAmos Construction. he can help you with a new house or his wife who is a real estate agent with First Brokers can help with a used (or new ) one. super nice couple.
Is he the same guy that makes the Famous Amos cookies? I love them!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 11:07 AM
 
25 posts, read 129,853 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimisru View Post
Nebraska has Christian values. They have priests who molest kids. They have closeted ministers who are having sex with hookers. They have churches that finance environmental disasters and fascist politics for profit.

Your kid will learn a lot being a Christian, like intolerance for different opinions and you can find that in Nebraksa for sure.

Hispanic people won't be a problem because many small towns are all white.

Crime? Well crime is relative isn't it? WHile your minister is molesting your daughter, and the environment is filling up with toxins from church funded corporations, you can pray to God that you won't notice.

I always find it amazing that Christians like this run away from what they don't like. Jesus actually went the other way and walked directly into what he didn't like and tried to heal with love.

Oh and Godless Liberals taught you how to use things like Language, and gave you the two day weekend. There is life outside of the Bible.

In fact, there are even Godless Liberals in Nebraska!!! Oh yeah. Lincoln is full of them. So, be sure your daughter NEVER goes there.

(Of course your daughter's opinion about this would be interesting. She's probably running a meth lab and making money as a porn star right under your nose, as is the case with so many righteous Christians..)

It's not Christian hating darling. It's people who are tired of narrow minded prudes running around whining about being victims, when in fact there is a damn church on every corner in this country, and the White House is full of people like you, and we all know where that's got us.
You are watching too much tv and listening to too many liberal news casts--you're holding up only criminals as an example of Christian, conservative beliefs. There are criminals who claim to be apart of every belief system in the entire universe. Foundational beliefs in liberalism/socialism are to believe in government and man over God (I saw and experienced first hand the devastation this socialist belief system is causing in California)--conservatives/Christians foundationally believe in God first, freedom of man second--as a result of the first.

Liberal don't give a care about you or me. Black or white. Liberal LEADERS are far richer than conservatives. They make lots of money in this democratic system (be sure to look into that). Guess they want more than what they already have. Want every penny there is and will dole it out as THEY DEEM necessary.

Only way they can take power and bring the free people of this country to their knees is to bring in MILLIONS of illegals and give them VOTING PRIVILEGES. We know who they'll vote for... right? (I'll give you a hint: the ones who open the coffers giving them all the freebies they didn't work for themselves.) It's interesting how liberals have so much money, but in their personal giving... they give very little. They don't like to give THEIR money away, only ours. That's the liberal way (until they're in control), then they'll keep it all.

And no, my daughter is not selling crack. She doesn't do drugs, doesn't sleep with her friends in school, doesn't run around at night, doesn't drink, doesn't steal from her friends, doesn't treat me disrespectfully, doesn't kick the neighborhood animals, doesn't run in gangs, doesn't treat others disrespectfully because of their race, doesn't beat people up for the fun of it... look to your own before you start slinging accusations about someone you don't know. My previous posts were solely from OUR EXPERIENCE. What about you? Your response was pure liberal rhetoric. Try being more genuine in your replies and maybe I'll listen to what you have to say. Until then, don't even bother responding.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 12:51 PM
 
Location: Omaha, Ne
884 posts, read 842,051 times
Reputation: 119
I think the biggest problem with Catholic priests is the rules about sex. They should be able to get married and have a sexual relationship. If I couldn’t have sex I think it would drive me clinically insane!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:12 PM
 
Location: West Omaha
1,181 posts, read 3,754,318 times
Reputation: 493
Jimisiru,

Are you serious with that post?? Grow up.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 09:44 AM
 
7 posts, read 25,850 times
Reputation: 13
Default Living in Battle Creek Nebraska

Please call Steve Osborn at Dover realtors. Tell him Janet thought you
might know more about nice places to live in Battle Creek.

Southern Grace
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 11:25 AM
 
1 posts, read 6,760 times
Reputation: 10
My husband is a Nebraska native (Valentine, Chadron, Ogallala) We recently moved from Ogallala where we lived for 12 years. (job relocation) It was very hard to leave... the people are friendly, our church was fabulous and my children thrived in the schools. There is a beautiful lake - Lake McConaghy - with the most beautiful sandy white beaches -- and the sunsets... breathtaking! As far as housing -- very reasonable compared to CA. It is a buyers market right now. (Ours is still for sale)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-26-2007, 11:30 AM
 
635 posts, read 1,637,571 times
Reputation: 111
IM Lauree,

Which city did you live in California?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top