U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2008, 10:12 AM

1 posts, read 3,834 times

Advertisements

I'm from central NY and heading west. I'm looking for an apartment close to the Fullerton Nebraska area. Can someone give me some local newspaper/pennysaver website links to make my search easier? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 01:10 PM

1,821 posts, read 4,629,294 times
The best way to find one in Fullerton is to call the city clerk (308-536-2428). You might have bigger luck in Central City (20 miles south) or Albion (20 miles north), their newspapers are not online but here are their city clerk #'s

Central City-308-946-3806
Albion- 402-395-2428

Link to thrifty nickel ads in G.I
Grand Island NE - Classifieds - Classified Ads - Advertising - Used Cars - New Cars - Homes for Sale - Real Estate

Link to Tradewest out of G.I.
Trade West: Agriculture and Local news for the Grand Island Nebraska area

You may also want to check out the Columbus Telegram or Grand Island Independent classifieds and see if they list anything.
The Columbus Telegram - Columbus, Nebraska's Community Newspaper
theIndependent.com | Grand Island Independent

You may also find this interesting, as Central City and Fullerton have free lot programs. I don't know how successful they have been, but they are made to encourage people to move there. Kenesaw, a town near Hastings, has had good luck with thiers. Anyway here are those links:
Home
Fullerton, Nebraska - Free Residential Lots

Hope that helps!

Old 02-07-2008, 09:31 PM

6 posts, read 19,328 times
Smile Fullerton Bound

The fullerton area is quite small. The Central City area is my home town. I would say this is your best bet for housing. They have several 1 bedroom aprtments in Central every week for rent, if you are more than one in the family, then they also have some 2,3 bd homes for rent there. There is also some homes in nearby Clarks which is 15 min from Fullerton. Hope this helps!

Old 09-24-2012, 07:39 PM

2 posts, read 3,426 times
09/24/2012
The only apartments in Fullerton, NE that I know of are the Woodland Park Apartments
I resided there back in early to mid 1990s
I believe they are still managed by Oak Leaf Management

Old 09-24-2012, 10:29 PM

2 posts, read 3,426 times
Default Some more reliable details

...on Fullerton, Nebraska here:
[url]http://www.city-data.com/city/Fullerton-Nebraska.html[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or