Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2008, 05:57 AM

1,362 posts, read 4,609,737 times

Advertisements

I guess you'll never get it. Keep reading your fairy tale books about men living in fish and resurected sky gods. Some day it should serve you well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2008, 10:37 AM

3,340 posts, read 9,666,575 times
Don't insult Christianity, you want equal treatment? Treat Christians and Christianity, and all other religions, with respect, otherwise no one will want to support you. I'm a Christian and I support Gay rights however, you really get me angry when you insult us.

Old 11-27-2008, 04:18 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,190,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
i don't listen to either of them. Sorry. but if all you've got left is to attack me personally instead of the argument, so be it.
Kdbrich, I am done with you completely.. I do not come to these boards to hear you bash other people because they are not like you.. You have no respect for anybody but yourself and you are very vocal about it..

I am done with you all together, you have nothing to add here but your political and religeous agendas.. This is not a board to debate this kind of stuff and I am sick of opening all of these threads to see you stir the pot by talking trash about the next president, homosexuals, liberals and anybody that is an in to the left from your stance..

Another thing, you are walking on a dangerously thin line with your own beliefs by doing this very thing.. If I were you, I'd be looking elsewhere for advice as your current leaders apparently are only working for themselves..

I started out here discussing Nebraska and Omaha and then you come trotting along stirring the pot everywhere you go.. And I no longer have the strength to muster up any respect for you kdbrich for the very things I state and more.. Your entire agenda is based off of fear, law and zero tolerance.. That, and the fact that you are preaching this hopelessness to everyone here..

I choose not to live in your dark fantasies, and will just trot on out of here living in the simple life.. Making myself and everyone else live a life of closeness, care and love...

Good luck on your crusade as well as living up to expectations of pastor limbaughs message.. You seem to take everything he says as fact..

I know I have said this before to you kdbrich, but for some reason I have always given people the benefit of the doubt, but you show no consiousness to anyone on this board except for youself..

And to other conservatives on this board as well as other christians.. I know what you stand for and I know why you stand for it.. I know that conservatism is based off of hard work and receiving little in return (unless you are on the top of the spectrum), and I respect you for that.. I also respect the (other) christians on this board as I know that when people interpret the meaning of the word they tend to become good people...

But I have had enough of coming here and having kdbrich basically rip apart my beliefs and my stances.. If I can find a way to ignore him/her, then I will be back on this board, but for now.. Sianara!

Old 11-27-2008, 06:20 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,881,976 times
Ok, now can we have a thread to agree to disagree on this and move on?

Old 11-27-2008, 07:05 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,050,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehenningsen View Post
Kdbrich, I am done with you completely.. I do not come to these boards to hear you bash other people because they are not like you.. You have no respect for anybody but yourself and you are very vocal about it..

I am done with you all together, you have nothing to add here but your political and religeous agendas.. This is not a board to debate this kind of stuff and I am sick of opening all of these threads to see you stir the pot by talking trash about the next president, homosexuals, liberals and anybody that is an in to the left from your stance..

Another thing, you are walking on a dangerously thin line with your own beliefs by doing this very thing.. If I were you, I'd be looking elsewhere for advice as your current leaders apparently are only working for themselves..

I started out here discussing Nebraska and Omaha and then you come trotting along stirring the pot everywhere you go.. And I no longer have the strength to muster up any respect for you kdbrich for the very things I state and more.. Your entire agenda is based off of fear, law and zero tolerance.. That, and the fact that you are preaching this hopelessness to everyone here..

I choose not to live in your dark fantasies, and will just trot on out of here living in the simple life.. Making myself and everyone else live a life of closeness, care and love...

Good luck on your crusade as well as living up to expectations of pastor limbaughs message.. You seem to take everything he says as fact..

I know I have said this before to you kdbrich, but for some reason I have always given people the benefit of the doubt, but you show no consiousness to anyone on this board except for youself..

And to other conservatives on this board as well as other christians.. I know what you stand for and I know why you stand for it.. I know that conservatism is based off of hard work and receiving little in return (unless you are on the top of the spectrum), and I respect you for that.. I also respect the (other) christians on this board as I know that when people interpret the meaning of the word they tend to become good people...

But I have had enough of coming here and having kdbrich basically rip apart my beliefs and my stances.. If I can find a way to ignore him/her, then I will be back on this board, but for now.. Sianara!

This board isn't to discuss gay rights, either.

So let's discuss Nebraska and Omaha stuff, ok? I'm sorry if you don't like my "agenda" (didn't know I had one)...so be it.

Old 11-28-2008, 12:13 PM

370 posts, read 1,352,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Don't insult Christianity, you want equal treatment? Treat Christians and Christianity, and all other religions, with respect, otherwise no one will want to support you. I'm a Christian and I support Gay rights however, you really get me angry when you insult us.
^^^^^Yeah, that.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:01 PM

605 posts, read 1,195,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
This board isn't to discuss gay rights, either.

So let's discuss Nebraska and Omaha stuff, ok? I'm sorry if you don't like my "agenda" (didn't know I had one)...so be it.
If you don't want to discuss gay rights, then stay out of those threads.

This is a topical discussion because its about NEBRASKA legislation that is anti-gay. Its a gay discussion that belongs in the Nebraska forum because it involves Nebraska laws. Laws that need to be repealed, laws that need to be inclusive of gays. Get over it.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
We're just returning the insults Christianity and Christians put on us. aka anti-gay marriage legislation.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerflipper View Post
Ok, now can we have a thread to agree to disagree on this and move on?
No! We are going to discuss gay rights and other gay issues, because Nebraska's hate legislation makes it an issue for gays in Omaha and Nebraska!

Old 11-29-2008, 06:16 PM

370 posts, read 1,352,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfOmaha View Post
We're just returning the insults Christianity and Christians put on us. aka anti-gay marriage legislation.
I see, since some Christians insult gays, you want to insult the entire group of people who share a particular belief. Wow, talk about a double standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska