U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2008, 11:26 AM

2 posts, read 5,933 times

Advertisements

Can any locals tell me some of the new home subdivisions in Lincoln? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 05:08 PM

300 posts, read 1,051,569 times
Oh wow, there's quite a few of them. More than I can list here. Alot of builders have multiple subdivisions around Lincoln. Is there anything you can tell us that will shorten the list? Or do you just want me to start naming them?

Old 11-20-2008, 08:20 AM

2 posts, read 5,933 times
That's good to hear! I was poking around the internet and couldn't find any...guess I was looking in the wrong places! We are only looking to spend about $230,000 total so the real pricey ones are out. And I would probably prefer something in the south/southeast but I hear that is where most of the new stuff is anyway. We are also only looking for single family with 3-4 bedrooms. Does that help narrow it? Thanks for any help at all!

Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM

43 posts, read 124,140 times
Woods Bros. Reality has a list of Newer Housing Developments, as does Home Real Estate. Here is a link to the one on Woods Bros. : Woods Bros Realty | Lincoln and Nebraska Real Estate | Building a home?

Old 11-23-2008, 02:26 AM

300 posts, read 1,051,569 times
Home Builder in Lincoln Nebraska - Hartland Homes
Her Home Builders
Prairie Homes Construction, Lincoln Nebraska (http://www.prairiehomesoflincoln.com/home.htm - broken link)
Fowler Custom Homes, Custom, Home, Builder, Construction, townhome, town home, floor plan, lot, Crofton Place, Charleston Heights, lifestyle, luxury, development, Lincoln, Nebraska, NE, Gotcha Covered - Home
Rembolt Homes
Vistar Homes Inc.
Welcome to Bugbee Homes
Welcome To Don Johnson Homes

These are most of the new home builders in Lincoln that I have found. I hope it helps.
Alot of the homes in south Lincoln are more expensive than homes in north Lincoln. They tend to be more custom built. There are still mid range homes in south Lincoln, but you have to look.
Good luck!!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:14 PM

34 posts, read 414,151 times
Fowler is the worst. Stay away from there.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:20 AM

68 posts, read 202,747 times
Iamsmalls, you should have no problem finding a nice house for that price. If you are not in Lincoln, you probably looked on large realty sites like Remax, etc. They are small time in Lincoln, You have to look under Woods Brothers or Home Realestate to find the majority of homes in Lincoln. Also dont hesitate to look just outside Lincoln on those serches, the commute is easy and the schools are exceptional. For $230,000 you should be able to find a house with 3 car garage, finished basement, 3-5 bedrooms in newer neighborhoods. Good Luck, if you have more questions all you have to do is ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska