Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2009, 07:49 PM

1 posts, read 7,613 times

Advertisements

Hello and Happy Easter!
My husband and I are looking for housing in the Hastings-Grand Island area. He is working at the Hastings plant and we need something within 30 minutes of there.
We need something we can rent on a weekly or monthly basis since we don't know how long he will be at this site.
We have a black labrador retriever and two cats.
Apartment, house or extended stay motel is fine as long as we have a kitchenette, fridge & microwave.
Thanks for your time in reviewing our post.
We are already in Grand Island, staying in a hotel room, so we can move in this week if you have something available.
Thanks,
Pennsylvania couple
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 08:07 AM

1,821 posts, read 5,130,500 times
The Independent > The Grand Island and Central Nebraska news source
Hastings Tribune
Chateau Imperial Apartments - Hastings, NE
First Brokers Real Estate Grand Island, Nebraska - Hall County - Buying Selling Renting Relocating Houses Homes Apartments Commercial New Construction (they have some rentals)

Might call real estate companies in both towns. You never know, there might be someone selling a house who is willing to rent it for a few months. I would also call the city clerks in Doniphan, Trumbull, Clay Center, Juniata, Harvard, Alda, and Wood River. They might have some rentals. You could also look in Minden, its 30 miles west of Hastings.

These are free classifieds. You can look on here or you could post that you are looking for a place to stay:
http://new.khastv.com/modules/classifieds/
http://www.hastingslink.com/index.ph...on=Classifieds

I'm guessing your husband is working on the new power plant. I hope your stay in Nebraska is pleasant. Welcome and good luck!

Old 04-12-2009, 05:34 PM

3 posts, read 17,350 times
HI THERE AND HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, MY HUSBAND TOO IS BEING TRANSFER TO THE HASTINGS POWER PLANT AND HAS TO BEGIN WORK ON THE 2OTH NEXT MONDAY. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED OR HAVE FOUND ANYTHING REGARDING APTS, ETC PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I NORMALLY, GO WITH MY HUSBAND TO ALL THE JOBS, BUT BEING COLD IN NEBRASKA, WE ARE GOING TO SELL OUR TRAILER-CAMPER, AND GET A PLACE , IF THE Pennsylvania couple OR ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCED.
NANC & CHRIS A COUPLE FROM FLORIDA

Old 04-12-2009, 05:45 PM

3 posts, read 17,350 times
Default Need an apt or corporate housing

We are a couple from florida, my husband is going to be working in Hastings, Ne and we need either a small house or a corporate apartment, we are non-smokers/ nor do we drink, and are homeowners. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated

thanks
chris & nanc
Florida

Old 04-12-2009, 05:51 PM

1,821 posts, read 5,130,500 times
There are some corporate apartments in Hastings, called Brentwood Manor.

Here is Saturday's classifieds from the Hastings paper, it lists several rentals.
http://www.hastingstribune.com/classified.pdf

Old 05-02-2009, 06:51 PM

1 posts, read 7,385 times
Default short term housing

[url]www.hastingscampground.com[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska