U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 03:13 PM

8,293 posts, read 23,093,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemarehippy View Post
lol Thank You Omaha Rocks. You have filled my daily quota of fringe lunacy in only about 5 minutes.

IMHO I thing Dr. Carhart, who has gone through incredible diversity so he can perform these LEGAL procedures, deserves at least a thank you.

Oh and when are they going to get rid of the billboards that talk about aborted future Husker fans. OMG!
This coming from the guy who is going to haul his "I'm a !@#$#@! Marine" butt to Laurel NE to set all them old white people straight.

Instead of just being dumb, why don't you and dsrich98 team up and address some of the health issues facing post-abortive women? Or would that require too much thought - or honesty - from the two of you?

I've asked him several times, and he refuses to be honest enough to speak to them. How about you? Do you have any intellectual honesty to you (That's actually a rhetorical question. I already know the answer.)? I think you're both cowards, and are afraid to even broach the subject. You know that abortion not only kills unborn children, it destroys women. And you guys just don't care.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:22 PM

81 posts, read 142,319 times
Your Pro-Life talking points sound very rehearsed, I can almost see the pamphlet in your hand. Are you going to be upset when we finally have social health care and tax dollars pay for abortions?

I'm not going to set the old people straight, I'm going to wait for them to die and then talk some sense into their daughters.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemarehippy View Post
Your Pro-Life talking points sound very rehearsed, I can almost see the pamphlet in your hand. Are you going to be upset when we finally have social health care and tax dollars pay for abortions?

I'm not going to set the old people straight, I'm going to wait for them to die and then talk some sense into their daughters.
So you are also too much of a coward to address any of the disastrous health consequences to women who get abortions.

I'm not surprised at your cowardice. You're all blow and no go.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:33 PM

3,340 posts, read 8,686,320 times
Lets think of it this way, what if your mother had an abortion for you?

Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 PM

3,340 posts, read 8,686,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrich98 View Post
Besides statistically speaking those most likely to be aborted are also those most likely to be criminals.
How do you know? No one can judge a person before they were born, you do not know what is within, nor do you know what potential that child could hold, and there are adoption agencies for a reason.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Lets think of it this way, what if your mother had an abortion for you?
Mehhh... They don't care. Neither one of them.

They're exactly like the Germans during WW2. Just act like there's no holocaust and there isn't. As long as it doesn't affect them personally, they don't care.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:57 PM

704 posts, read 1,613,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
This coming from the guy who is going to haul his "I'm a !@#$#@! Marine" butt to Laurel NE to set all them old white people straight.

Instead of just being dumb, why don't you and dsrich98 team up and address some of the health issues facing post-abortive women? Or would that require too much thought - or honesty - from the two of you?

I've asked him several times, and he refuses to be honest enough to speak to them. How about you? Do you have any intellectual honesty to you (That's actually a rhetorical question. I already know the answer.)? I think you're both cowards, and are afraid to even broach the subject. You know that abortion not only kills unborn children, it destroys women. And you guys just don't care.

To attempt to answer your question about the health problems associated with abortion...

Women should know all the risks that they face. If this discourse were not so polluted women not only have better acecss to this information but would be more likely to understand and heed the information as well. Many times women who suffer damaging psychological effects from having an abortion did not recieve the proper guidance from their families and their doctors. In those cases it is quite possible they made the wrong choice. As far as the physical issues you mentioned those are very real adn should not be forgotten about. Access to information about risks side effects and outcomes should be available and understood before any decision is made. I think that is the fairest thing to say.

One of the problems women who are considering an abortion face is the bile and hate they face from people who want to demonize them for even considering such an option. This leads them to not fully consider thier actions and make the wrong decisions in many cases.

I may be a coward for not becoming fanatical about an issue that will never personally affect me. But you are certainly taking bullying tips from the blowhard mouthpices like Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly. Not flattering, and rememer just because you say it loudest does not make it correct.

Old 07-10-2009, 04:01 PM

704 posts, read 1,613,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
How do you know? No one can judge a person before they were born, you do not know what is within, nor do you know what potential that child could hold, and there are adoption agencies for a reason.

statsitics don't lie, not judging, just saying chances R.....

Old 07-10-2009, 04:07 PM

81 posts, read 142,319 times
500,000 women die during childbirth each year world wide. So should we ban getting pregnant?
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...=maternal&Cr1=

Old 07-10-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrich98 View Post
To attempt to answer your question about the health problems associated with abortion...

Women should know all the risks that they face. If this discourse were not so polluted women not only have better acecss to this information but would be more likely to understand and heed the information as well. Many times women who suffer damaging psychological effects from having an abortion did not recieve the proper guidance from their families and their doctors. In those cases it is quite possible they made the wrong choice. As far as the physical issues you mentioned those are very real adn should not be forgotten about. Access to information about risks side effects and outcomes should be available and understood before any decision is made. I think that is the fairest thing to say.

One of the problems women who are considering an abortion face is the bile and hate they face from people who want to demonize them for even considering such an option. This leads them to not fully consider thier actions and make the wrong decisions in many cases.

I may be a coward for not becoming fanatical about an issue that will never personally affect me. But you are certainly taking bullying tips from the blowhard mouthpices like Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly. Not flattering, and rememer just because you say it loudest does not make it correct.
First of all, you've just admitted that what I was saying is correct.

Second, the fact that I'm saying it doesn't make me Bill OReilly - or any of those other guys I have never listened to. What it does, is makes you uncomfortable.

Third, when BraindeadHippy comes on here and touts the patriotism of conscience-less doctor who is getting rich killing unborn babies, he's looking for a fight. Well, he got one that he can't handle, and I've noticed his tucked his cowardly little tail and run off. Figures.

Meanwhile, you're willing to stand idly by and not only let babies be killed, but women be brutalized (and sometimes killed) by abortionists.

Nice...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or