U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 09:40 AM

8,293 posts, read 23,084,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWayOnlyJesus View Post
Omaha, I appreciate your replies, you appear to actually try and be helpful. The housing market here is not doing very well, so I doubt that will be an option anytime soon, otherwise I probably wouldn't even have bothered with this post. However, God can change this anytime He wants

Ok, so here is another question... who knows of a COMMUNITY where the majority of the people are true Christians and not just the "religious" types?? I'm curious to see if anyone knows of even one.

God Bless.
I can understand why you can't move, if you have bought a house in that small community. It's definitely not a sellers market right now.

Regarding looking for Christian "community"... You're not going to find that in a town, or a city. The only place that is to be found is in a church. Unfortunately, not every church does a very good job of being Christian.

Don't know what to tell you beyond that...

Old 08-01-2009, 09:48 AM

12 posts, read 18,191 times
Obviously I haven't met the entire town yet, so I have no doubt there are some warm, kind people here somewhere. However, these warm, kind people apparently haven't felt the unction to introduce themselves to us yet... after all it has only been nearly 2 years... I suppose I could go door to door introducing myself...

I always thought it was supposed to be the other way around though. Something about a thing called manners and being neighborly [when new people move in and the residents do the welcoming], maybe I dreamed this.

Oh well...

Old 08-01-2009, 09:52 AM

True Omaha, true. It's just indicative of the times we are living in, which means Jesus should be coming along anytime now (I believe in the rapture of the church before the Great Tribulation happens). I just need to keep my focus on Him and let Him work all things out to our good for His sake.

God Bless.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWayOnlyJesus View Post
True Omaha, true. It's just indicative of the times we are living in, which means Jesus should be coming along anytime now (I believe in the rapture of the church before the Great Tribulation happens). I just need to keep my focus on Him and let Him work all things out to our good for His sake.

God Bless.
Well... I believe that can take place anywhere you live.

You're going to find both good and bad people in any community.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:10 PM

4,228 posts, read 7,234,445 times
One Way. . .
What small community is it where you are trying to sell your house?
I currently live in Lincoln but I am looking for property in the SW corner of Nebraska near McCook etc. If you are close to that area drop me an E-Mail and let me know what you want. Maybe we could work out something.

GL2

Old 08-01-2009, 04:19 PM

81 posts, read 142,274 times
I love you OmahaRocks in that special gay kinda way.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:23 PM

Hey WrongWayJebus. Can you talk in tongues? If so can you please post a YouTube video of it? Does god ever talk back to you? What does he say?

Old 08-01-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemarehippy View Post
Hey WrongWayJebus. Can you talk in tongues? If so can you please post a YouTube video of it? Does god ever talk back to you? What does he say?
I think He does. He says, "Nightmarehippy is stupid."

Old 08-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Ohhhhh burn!

Yep, the rapture. Coming any day now.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
One Way. . .
What small community is it where you are trying to sell your house?
I currently live in Lincoln but I am looking for property in the SW corner of Nebraska near McCook etc. If you are close to that area drop me an E-Mail and let me know what you want. Maybe we could work out something.

GL2
Sorry, not near there. Good luck with your move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska