Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 06:40 PM

514 posts, read 686,858 times

Advertisements

We must consider how the European explorers treated the primitive cultures they came across, and that is scary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 03:28 PM

3,722 posts, read 14,724,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAS36BH View Post
there is a total of of 7 brothel licences that Winny has issued to one owner on Riverside. . .HAVE YOU BEEN TO WINNAMUCCA? Maybe you should be asking yourself that questioon.....
Yes, I go to Winnemucca often and there are only 2 brothels in W - Villa Joy and the Pussycat Ranch - both out of sight on a dead end street. They're both in sort of run down buildings and there doesn't look like there is any expansion going on. How Winnemucca could support 7 brothels is beyond me. There aren't enough people in W or truckers who need those kind of "services".

You don't know what you're talking about.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:15 PM

197 posts, read 549,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldtrat View Post
Yes, I go to Winnemucca often and there are only 2 brothels in W - Villa Joy and the Pussycat Ranch - both out of sight on a dead end street. They're both in sort of run down buildings and there doesn't look like there is any expansion going on. How Winnemucca could support 7 brothels is beyond me. There aren't enough people in W or truckers who need those kind of "services".

You don't know what you're talking about.

i KNOW THE OWNER VERY WELLL AND THEY HAVE 7 BROTHEL LIC. 5 OF WHHICH ARE BEING COMBINED TO ONE BROTHEL AND THERE ARE LOADS OF TRUCKERS AN NON TRUCKERS WHO DIVE THROUGH...THE AREA..

AT THE MOMENT THERE ARE 2 BROTHELS AND 1 GENTLEMANS CLUB THAT ARE OPEN AND ARE PACKED WITH PATRONS........THE INSIDE HAS BEEN FULLY RENOVATED.....THEN AGAIN YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ANY OF THIS BECUASE YOU DONT VENTURE INTO PLACES LIKE THIS.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:46 PM

514 posts, read 686,858 times
Quote:
.THEN AGAIN YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ANY OF THIS BECUASE YOU DONT VENTURE INTO PLACES LIKE THIS.
And since you do, you do?

Old 08-21-2010, 11:50 AM

3,722 posts, read 14,724,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAS36BH View Post
THEN AGAIN YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ANY OF THIS BECUASE YOU DONT VENTURE INTO PLACES LIKE THIS.
I don't have to pay for these "services". They pay ME

Old 08-27-2010, 10:52 PM

414 posts, read 973,124 times
Rural Nevada is doing pretty good due to the mines. As the economy tanks, the price of gold goes up and the mines get busy. So towns like Elko, Ely, Battle Mountain and Winnemucca are doing well due to the mines. So right now, as bad as things are in Vegas, home prices in these places are doing OK. When the economy picks up and the price of gold goes down, the mines will partially close down and the economy in those towns will decline and home prices will go down. Think opposite of what you see in Vegas.

Rachael is nothing but a gas station, cafe and the Alien Inn. Medical care is a LONG way off. It is hours to the nearest town so you had better get a large pickup and plan on big food runs. Do not know what you would do for work.

I would suggest you do some driving. Check out Ely, Austin, Calliente, Beatty, Eureka. Forget Tonopah. IMO it is dying on the vine. If you want something a little larger, check out Winnemucca, Hawthorne and Fallon.

Larger yet is Elko, Parhump and Fernley.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada