U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 02:08 PM

79 posts, read 63,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
almost every hotel/motel is in short walking distance from Riverside Dr. There is one motel that is right up the block from the brothels Value motel and Winny BLVD is a stones throw away and the Main drag . Most people know that Wikipedia is not always correct. ALso most people visitng and living in Rural areas have thier own trasportation. I-80 travels from Ca to NJ with loads of car traffic. Truck drivers and people who travel by car. Amtrak is also close by Used by many people who travel for busines and pleasure.

35 riverside winnemucca nv - Google Maps
But still NOT so easily accessible for your average traveler. MOST would arrive by jet and rent out a car. And not just AMTRAK, also greyhound to getting to say, Winnemucca, but adds an extra 200 to your bill for a 2 way ticket. Strange though that greyhound doesn't stop in such an historic place such as Carson City....gee I wonder why...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2011, 10:36 AM

1,824 posts, read 4,551,293 times
I'll give you my prostitutes when you take them from my cold, dead hands!!

Sorry it was either bastardize that quote or post a picture of Mel Gibson as Braveheart yelling Freedom! (to prostitute!).

Last edited by Danknee; 03-03-2011 at 10:44 AM..

Old 03-03-2011, 12:11 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,844,659 times
THE LATER M.G AS BRAEHEART..that would be hilarious..lol

Old 03-04-2011, 01:08 AM

12,686 posts, read 31,886,108 times
I don't know why it matters since it's always been accepted, but the brothels in Elko and Ely are right in town. In Elko they are in a housing area a block behind the Stockmen's Hotel. If they closed the brothels those counties would go bankrupt.

A guy on Ch-3 the other day said legalized prostitution in Clark County would bring in at least $200 million a year in taxes. It makes me sort of sad that anyone would have such a low opinion of themselves to resort to selling their bodies, but the only argument against legalizing it is about 10,000 years old, and it has never stopped it, obviously. Why not tax it and regularly examine the ladies for STDs? But, please, no laddies, only ladies.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
I don't know why it matters since it's always been accepted, but the brothels in Elko and Ely are right in town. In Elko they are in a housing area a block behind the Stockmen's Hotel. If they closed the brothels those counties would go bankrupt.

A guy on Ch-3 the other day said legalized prostitution in Clark County would bring in at least $200 million a year in taxes. It makes me sort of sad that anyone would have such a low opinion of themselves to resort to selling their bodies, but the only argument against legalizing it is about 10,000 years old, and it has never stopped it, obviously. Why not tax it and regularly examine the ladies for STDs? But, please, no laddies, only ladies.

and how many women sleep with their bosses to get a raise or promotion, women who marry rich men who they don't love and women who go out on dates dinner drinks etc and wind up in bed with them.......ALL forms of prostitution. The ones who make a business out of it are much smarter then the ones who give it out for free.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:30 PM

79 posts, read 63,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post

Lol Buzz...they always have been selling their bodies...it's happens in the animal kingdom all the time.

Last edited by chlvr; 03-04-2011 at 04:03 PM..

Old 03-04-2011, 04:25 PM

15,371 posts, read 34,650,336 times
They do NOT sell their bodies in Nevada.....

They only rent them out.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:30 AM

13,819 posts, read 25,169,572 times
Update:

Reid's prostitution remarks ignite debate in Nevada - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_nevada_prostitution - broken link)

Old 03-06-2011, 02:53 PM

Charlie Sheen Needs to open one. Called the Winners Club.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,131 times
Default Nevada needs to outlaw prostitution

What family see the trash advertisements, or for that matter what city has nothing else to advertise on every cab in the city except brothels. Clean up your act and maybe some real jobs will come to nevada. Harry Reid just proposed outlawing the legal prostitution. It is about time.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or