Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 05:03 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,035,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
Well, if WMUR is actually accurate, the perp killed himself. Now if all of them were self terminating we wouldn't need to arm ourselves
the trick is to make sure they do that before they hurt anyone else! Sadly, so many get it backwards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2011, 05:28 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaComeHome View Post
the trick is to make sure they do that before they hurt anyone else! Sadly, so many get it backwards.

Ain't that the truth.

Mostly I find cowards who use a gun on the innocent, unarmed, and student, all well understand that there will no no lethal penalty forth coming. If for one second they thought someone might shoot back they would pee their pants and quit.

Many of these sorts of people kill kittens and skin lizards alive, long before they use the gun on other people.

I believe they are looking for controll of others and living things, in a world where they have no controll. But then I am no doctor and what I believe doesn't matter.

The fact lawyers, judges, social workers and etc coddel them makes me sick.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:58 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,994,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
The fact lawyers, judges, social workers and etc coddel them makes me sick.
Common Mac, have some pitty on the poor criminals

Old 01-13-2011, 06:07 PM

You shoud see what happens to the red commie squirrels at my feeder. I swear if life for criminals gets any easier, i will re-consider my life style. They have it better than most working stiffs as it is now.

Typin' is a beach with a broken finger, and i don't even use that blasted finger for any typin'!

Old 01-27-2011, 06:58 PM

586 posts, read 1,506,299 times
The old man never owned a gun, said his son.

yes, the punk killed himself.

From what I heard, the punk said to the old man "maybe I should kill myself" and the old man said something along the lines of "I think we'd all be better off if you did."

Old 01-27-2011, 07:41 PM

Wize old man. Tawked sence right into that punk, and saved the tax payers thousands. Evidently we need more wize old men, and far less lawyers, judges, n' social workers .

Old 02-01-2011, 02:54 PM

11 posts, read 40,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignhfamily View Post
. I also explained to her and her siblings again, as we have discussed many times, in the same situation she should not hesitate to do the same thing.
We need more parents like you bignh

Old 02-08-2011, 03:47 PM

141 posts, read 282,521 times
Default God Bless Mr Smith and our Guns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignhfamily View Post
Recently, many of us have been discussing shootings, gun control, etc here on CD. The Ward Bird controversy and more recently NH House Rep. Peter Hanson holding a perp at gun point. Today it hits closer to home for me.

Early this morning, a young guy in his 20's, tried to break into Gordon Smith's home on Main Street in Warner (Walking through the woods it's maybe a 1/4 mile from my place). The punk kid cut his phone lines and went in from the bulk head.
Gordon is an 82 y/o gentleman from a multi-generational family that has been here in Warner for a LONG time.
Gordon heard the guy and was confronted. Perp tried to strangle him and Mr. Smith was able to retrieve his firearm and put a round into the bad guys head. This guy will NEVER rob, steal, cheat, rape, murder or hurt anybody again.
On another thread, I was bad mouthed by some and argued with over the fact that we choose to keep guard dogs, open carry our fire arms, teach our children to be marksman. Better to be prepared then dead.
My 13 y/o daughter asked me if Mr. Smith would be getting in trouble for the shooting (we know the family well) I told her, I hope not and I did not think so. I also explained to her and her siblings again, as we have discussed many times, in the same situation she should not hesitate to do the same thing.
Do yourself, your family and your neighbors a favor and buy a firearm and learn how to use it.
Thank God Mr Smith was able to take care of business. This evil person premeditated the whole crime and I agree so much with what you wrote bignhfamily! God Bless you and your family!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire