U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-01-2011, 03:39 PM

10 posts, read 13,410 times
Default Manchester Question: Wall Street Tower vs. Manchester Place

Anyone have any opinions? About the same price.

Just trying to find out which is best for a year!

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2011, 10:13 PM

6 posts, read 9,251 times
Default Wall Street Tower v Manchester Place

Hi New2SouthNH-- I'm also looking into the two exact apartments.
I'm looking to move next month and I cannot decide. Any info or input will help tremendously! I have two dogs and the pet policy is the first thing I'm looking for. I'm also looking for a modern/newer place. I'm just not used to older apartments/homes. Thanks!!

Old 11-13-2011, 10:20 PM

2,990 posts, read 5,100,347 times
14 opinions on Manchester place:
Apartment Ratings :: The leading source of apartment reviews by renters for renters.

I love the Wall St. Tower - friend lives there and has no complaints. I don't know about pets, she doesn't have any.

Old 11-19-2011, 11:46 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,116,346 times
Wall street tower accepts pets, you will pay an additional deposit.

Wall street tower is conveniently located to down town. As with any apartment complex it has its good and bad points, there have been minor break ins involving vehicles, I had a bicycle stolen, but no different from having a house in most any suburban area. Most people here are nice enough to deal with on a casual basis. Pm me if you are seriously interested and I'll give you my name as a reference which if you move in will get me a discount on my rent.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:52 PM

41 posts, read 87,909 times
I lived in Wall Street Tower for 4 months while my house was being built in 2005.

Pros:
- Fairly large apartments, many with 2 baths
- Great location
- Good sound proofing between apartments
- Trash chute!
- Pets allowed - we had no issue with our dog and 2 cats
- Covered parking
- Well managed - good maintenance staff and concierge

Cons
- A lot of noise from outside the building... On the river side there is the train and on the other side there is a LOT of noise from Elm St
- The interior of the apartments were dated, though perhaps they've been updated since we lived there
- The compressor in the unit used for heating/cooling was more costly than we expected to run
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire