U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-05-2011, 08:59 PM

1 posts, read 393 times
Default Wanting to relocate :)

Hi!
very familiar with NH. lots of family there. visit it many summers, and winters.

I am in love with nature, reusing, recycling, and not wasting! I love the outdoors. I love any season for its own individual perks. I love winter the least BUT i still love it and its a fair trade to be near family again.
I like a down to earth culture...not too worried about that because i know like minded individuals will come my way
BUT if i chose the perfect city/town it would be CLEAN, PROUD OF NATURAL BEAUTY AND CONSERVATION, SAFE. AFFORDABLE, mom and pop stores. im quant but i need to feel safe. id ideally have a home with character thats tiny in a decent neighborhood.
I dislike: TRAFFIC, STRIP MALLS, big corporations. homes that are in bad neighborhoods or feel cheap, trashy. old homes are fine, just not trashy.

Please, im not interested in posts about my personality. just trying to give you an idea of the vibe i have and let me know if any of these cities im about to mention have a similar vibe. ive liked, known, studied myself for quite a while so...its unlikely your post will change my opinion of me and what im looking for. yes im quite intimately familiar with NH...walked its trails...sat in its movie theaters...rolled my eyes at the piercing cold and jersey shore that is hampton beach in the summer and im still 100% in love. yes im ready for the weather. so, if you have negative thoughts let them be about things that are unchangeable aspects like types of restaurants, neighborhoods, geography, traffic, pretty areas of town, etc. (not the weather)

I can only transfer to Manchester, Salem, or Nashua due to my job. baby steps will lead me back to the white mnts. but in the meantime...

ideally ill live in the suburb or country area outside of the city. i dislike cities.

I know Manchester fairly well...although it looked drastically depressing last time i was up but my dad lives in a nasty part of town. still interested in its positives.
I know nothing about salem, or nashua.

what do you think is best for me to consider?

THANKYOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire