Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2007, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 2,357 times

Advertisements

looking for a house to rentyear round been living in nearby by byfield ma and i am having a terrible time trying to find a house or 2 bdr condo that takes a small dog, ideally would like to llive in the seabtrook nh area or salisbury ma, i have been renting a home and i have a lot of furniture, they are selling the house so i am forced to move, work in danvers ma please help need to move fairly soon......thanks

Last edited by coviello77; 08-21-2007 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: prefer private home if possible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2007, 06:54 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,946,618 times
Hello
I'm licensed to practice real estate in both Mass and NH, and will check out rentals for you in both areas. I don't know if this is allowed (moderator?) since coviello77 specifically asked for assistance...

In any case, I'll get back to you within a couple of hours. My laptop has been down since Friday, and this is the first time I've been able to access the MLS since then! (In some ways, I HATE how dependent I've become on technology...)

Old 08-22-2007, 05:08 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,879 times
If the op specifically asks for realtor help it is allowed. Remember to use PMs to provide him with any links.
Yac.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:01 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,946,618 times
Coviello77, I sent you a PM with the 1 private home rental in Seabrook, and also a link for my private Mass. search. I'll PM you if any other Seabrook rentals become available... Also, check craigslist.org for both MA and NH (MASS: boston all apartments classifieds - craigslist) and NH: new hampshire apts/housing for rent classifieds - craigslist)

You mentioned that you were renting and the house sold so you have to move. Do you have a lease, or is it a month-to-month arrangement? You are allowed to finish out your lease, if there is one, regardless of who owns the house.

Feel free to PM or email if you need any more info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire