Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 AM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Not a great answer on your part twiggy.
You'll know when it happens. Germany is about to cash it's chips in on the ponzi scheme known as the Euro. Then things will start to get interesting.

Remember almost half of the living humans in America rely on the .gov $$ for their existence.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:05 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,226,019 times
Oh so I get it...when the country crashes a bunch of white mountain boys are going to protect the good citizens of the live free state from the dreaded jack booted government thugs...lol. Good luck fellers...and be sure to keep that tin foil nice and tight. Good lord.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:06 AM

1,949 posts, read 4,419,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
Ok...I have to ask, what in the heck would NH need a militia for? Being invaded by Mas#holz? (I say that lovingly....being one myself
Most states which have active Militia's help with emergency management, disasters, and when Guard units are activated by the Army they replace them until there back. Since there the state's not the govt's if SHTF they would have the States and peoples interest in mind, not the Gov't.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
To what end though?
There is no end. The US is 50 states that typically can't agree on much, all want there own identity, all want to set there own rules and can't stand State level Govt, and the State always has issues with the Federal Gov't. We are built for disaster. The USSR was 15 COUNTRIES, a huge superpower, huge military, which went around making people change to there way, or else.......Sound Familiar? I'll bet the USSR never thought they would be broken up, poor, 3rd world nation! The people that founded our country left England because of this for freedom, our States are always trying to slowly take away our rights (although NH isn't bad right now) but look at MA and many others. The Constitution was made to protect us from our government, but they already walk all over it, whats been done? People like to call the thought of this paranoia and laugh if off, but if you look closely the wheels are already in motion.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:07 AM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idaspaceman View Post
oh so i get it...when the country crashes a bunch of white mountain boys are going to protect the good citizens of the live free state from the dreaded jack booted government thugs...lol. Good luck fellers...and be sure to keep that tin foil nice and tight. Good lord.
gfy

Old 12-01-2011, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthoskins View Post
gfy
+1

Old 12-01-2011, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Oh so I get it...when the country crashes a bunch of white mountain boys are going to protect the good citizens of the live free state from the dreaded jack booted government thugs...lol. Good luck fellers...and be sure to keep that tin foil nice and tight. Good lord.
If it wasn't for people who weren't to chicken**** standing up for themselves when the gov't tried to OWN them, We'd be brits, and THIS COUNTRY WOULDN'T EXIST!!!

THATS NOT OPINION! Any history book will confirm. You should read one.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:40 AM

Lol, you guys are great! Careful now...you might have just made my FEMA camp pick up list. Lol...militia...lmao.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatale1 View Post
If it wasn't for people who weren't to chicken**** standing up for themselves when the gov't tried to OWN them, We'd be brits, and THIS COUNTRY WOULDN'T EXIST!!!

THATS NOT OPINION! Any history book will confirm. You should read one.
So are you calling for an all out revolt against your government? That's a far cry from being prepared as first responders to the new Hampshire volcanos and possible sunami off of Hampton beach. Lol

Careful man....you know from your teachings and insight that the men in black monitor these types of threads.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
So are you calling for an all out revolt against your government? That's a far cry from being prepared as first responders to the new Hampshire volcanos and possible sunami off of Hampton beach. Lol

Careful man....you know from your teachings and insight that the men in black monitor these types of threads.
Who's taking about revolt? The fact is, MOST states still have Militia's and always have. There State govt authorized forces and under control of the governor .The word Militia DOES NOT mean toothless rednecks drinking moonshine. If a guard unit is deployed who will protect the state? The Cops? ok. You never know what will happen, only a fool wouldn't be prepared for anything. The National Guard is only the State militia UNTIL the Army wants them, then where are you. Even MA resurrected the Militia on paper as of this year! I'll bet next you'll say the Red Cross is ridiculous! Because volunteer citizens don't help MORE in times of crisis while the "authorities" make it worse. Sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire