Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 06:06 AM

1,451 posts, read 2,488,749 times

Advertisements

The hardest thing you'll find is a place that will allow pets.. I had to bribe people to let me live there with my dogs.. I told them I'd crate him if i had to run out and pick up after him.. i do that anyways, and beg lol..That is one downside that i've found is not a lot of places for pets
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2007, 07:19 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
katlakat, I've enjoyed reading your posts! You truly do have a great attitude, and I'm sure your move will be the adventure that you make it - fun and wonderful and memorable. Have a safe trip and let us know when you get there. You are going to New England at the right time (there is never a wrong time!).

You prove the saying: Life is not a dress rehearsal!

It is the real thing, and it is NOW, so give it your very best!

Old 09-15-2007, 07:21 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,177,765 times
I can see how renters have abused it to the point of people just wanting their rentals to stay hassle free with repairs and smells. If time permits, we may just go ahead and rent to own a house-if we can find exactly what we want. There seems to be a couple of take over type situations listed, but without seeing the property its hard to judge if its worth it. Plus we have to take into consideration not having jobs yet.

We're camping until its too cold lol

Old 09-15-2007, 07:24 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,177,765 times
thanks southward! I just may be absolutely crazy here....possibility...but I'll always have that nick in the back of my neck to scratch wondering "what if"...

I seem to jump into opportunities as they arise, so I don't have those nicks too often. Sometimes its a terrible idea, sometimes it was assured brilliance. However each turn of events laid itself out, a learning experience always presented itself.

and that's just the beauty of life.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:31 AM

562 posts, read 659,630 times
My family, and my buddies family are both moving to New Hampshire. He has already sold his house, and bought a big 5th wheel trailer (why do they call them a 5th wheel anyway?). He's gonna live in that he says to start saving money up til we all move that way in about 3 years. I am not selling my house in Texas, I'm keeping it for now. I think I might go that way as well though, buy a big Travel Trailer to live in for the first couple of years til we find land and build a house. Are there parks around NH for Travel Trailers? Seems like a good cheap way to go until a decision can be made as to where to permanently settle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire