Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,989,003 times

Advertisements

Another product of New Hampshire.

"Nancy and Peter Lanza sold the Kingston home in 1998. The listed address for the current owners, who bought the property in 2011, is a post office box in Newtown, Conn."

LINK

Old 12-18-2012, 12:10 PM

2,649 posts, read 3,543,849 times
from the sounds of it, more likely another product of poor parenting and the excessive use of mind altering drugs designed to absolve the parent of that poor parenting.. say they have a mental issue, dump chemicals down their throats, and pretend everything is ok.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:43 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,697,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDave View Post
from the sounds of it, more likely another product of poor parenting and the excessive use of mind altering drugs designed to absolve the parent of that poor parenting.. say they have a mental issue, dump chemicals down their throats, and pretend everything is ok.
Not enough religion im sure since nobody is jumping to conclusions or anyt

hing

Old 12-18-2012, 02:33 PM

3,034 posts, read 9,138,031 times
reports last week indicated that mother of the shooter was prepared for the apocalypse that is predicted for 12/21/12

She stockpiled months worth of food and water and recently purchased all 5 guns. She knew her son had mental health issues yet she allowed him to use her guns for sport shooting. Sounds like she had a few mental issues of her own.

Nancy Lanza Collected Guns - Business Insider

Old 12-18-2012, 03:46 PM

2,649 posts, read 3,543,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck naked View Post
reports last week indicated that mother of the shooter was prepared for the apocalypse that is predicted for 12/21/12

She stockpiled months worth of food and water and recently purchased all 5 guns. She knew her son had mental health issues yet she allowed him to use her guns for sport shooting. Sounds like she had a few mental issues of her own.

Nancy Lanza Collected Guns - Business Insider
to be correct she was a prepper for the breakdown of civilization. I am not stockpiling anything because I won't be here. Those left behind however might want to push aside the obvious idiocy of this woman but might want to follow her activities to a degree.. it will not be pretty. it will not be kind..it will be hell on earth.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:17 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDave View Post
to be correct she was a prepper for the breakdown of civilization. I am not stockpiling anything because I won't be here. Those left behind however might want to push aside the obvious idiocy of this woman but might want to follow her activities to a degree.. it will not be pretty. it will not be kind..it will be hell on earth.
None of us will be according to the Mayans it will all be over this Friday.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:31 PM

3,034 posts, read 9,138,031 times
or the calendar begins again for the next cycle....

Nancy was a member of the Doomsday Preppers movement, which believes people should prepare for end of the world.

Adam was always strange. He had NO friends. He dressed weird and he acted weird. He suffered from Aspergers Syndrome but he was weird beyond that. He is described as very nervous and scared.

Adam's mother, Nancy, used to hold monthly get togethers with her friends. She stopped doing that in the past few months BECAUSE her son was becoming increasingly irrational. This was a very well off family. It's unknown why help was not sought for the murderer before he flipped.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:49 PM

193 posts, read 534,103 times
Many of the details we have from this horrific event are coming third-hand, and fourth-hand; one fact is discounted, and another contradicted, and a third reaffirmed. It's natural to find such uncertainty when all are eager for answers, but very little is obvious beyond the heartbreak.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:32 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdamien View Post
Many of the details we have from this horrific event are coming third-hand, and fourth-hand; one fact is discounted, and another contradicted, and a third reaffirmed. It's natural to find such uncertainty when all are eager for answers, but very little is obvious beyond the heartbreak.
Your are right, the speculators are coming out of the woodwork.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:38 PM

196 posts, read 276,030 times
Or may be it wasn't lack of religion or lack of parenting or lack of help with mental heath issues. May be he was just one angry guy.

Every time I hear someone say "I can't believe it happened", all I want to say is "I can't believe it doesn't happen more often". People are so damn angry - road rage, people shooting up their employers, people getting all ticked off bc their credit card was rejected at the supermarket.

We are not teaching our kids how to deal with emotions. We try to sterilize their environment and than we are all surprised when they can't deal with life.

I wasn't born in US, so didn't go through the school system until I went to college, but I can't believe that two boys can't get into a fist fight anymore or they will be expelled. Are you kidding me??? Yeah, "no violence" - so much better this way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire