U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 07:22 PM

2,359 posts, read 4,340,999 times

Advertisements

That's a funny way to park your car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 01:04 AM

62 posts, read 165,468 times
Default You could tell that,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken E View Post
That's a funny way to park your car.
unlike like the others, the driver is not experienced in parallel parking…

Old 02-05-2011, 01:29 PM

1,978 posts, read 3,107,526 times
I have been seeing that end-up car on websites all over the place. The first time I saw it, I got excited, since I saw that it says "NH Park and Ride" or something on that sign.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:41 PM

371 posts, read 504,151 times
That last photo looks like a highway in Texas when it snows. But of course, there's usually at least four times as less snow as that here.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:02 PM

5,654 posts, read 12,038,991 times
They say a picture is worth a thousand words... But personally, I'd never park like that.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 PM

25 posts, read 38,290 times
Default Beautiful New Hampshire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, what a beautiful slice of America is New Hampshire!
The mountains, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, streams - hills, forests, ocean beaches, sunsets, sunrises!- old farms, houses, Yankee art and culture -
less GOVERNMENT!!!-YEAH!! - ALL THE SEASONS IN THEIR GLORY!
WOW!
I can't wait until I arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank all of you for your wonderful pictures - they are very nice -
I sit here in St. Louis, (which has it's own innate beauty)- just looking at these neat pictures.
You know, either you like the kind of things New Hampshire offers, or you don't - just as it with anything.
I....love it!

Old 03-30-2011, 02:07 PM

758 posts, read 2,516,947 times
A few pics from a day of backcountry skiing on Moosilauke this weekend...90 mph winds, -30 windchills....spring is a looooong way off still...

Old 04-01-2011, 10:29 AM

4,541 posts, read 11,745,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
His first time out playing in the snow...isn't he cute???
Adorable! Sorry I missed it when you first posted back in February (?) Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1955 View Post
Man, what a beautiful slice of America is New Hampshire!
The mountains, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, streams - hills, forests, ocean beaches, sunsets, sunrises!- old farms, houses, Yankee art and culture -
less GOVERNMENT!!!-YEAH!! - ALL THE SEASONS IN THEIR GLORY!
WOW!
I can't wait until I arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank all of you for your wonderful pictures - they are very nice -
I sit here in St. Louis, (which has it's own innate beauty)- just looking at these neat pictures.
You know, either you like the kind of things New Hampshire offers, or you don't - just as it with anything.
I....love it!
EC1995, we only spent about 5 years in the StL area, but when we moved back to New Hampshire, it was amazingly beautiful to us, all over again (and we grew up in the area!) Friends who've visited us from StL are always amazed even at the highways (lined by trees, not outer-roads and businesses). You're right, StL has so many areas of beauty, but it's different here. The seacoast, the mountains, the lakes & waterfalls, the woods, the fields. We really do have it all! And your best bet for pictures is to click on Verseau or Fishn--both have shared some GREAT pictures with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfool View Post
A few pics from a day of backcountry skiing on Moosilauke this weekend...90 mph winds, -30 windchills....spring is a looooong way off still...
And Fishn, it's great to see you back to posting here once again. So many of the regulars drop out (myself included) from time to time, it's good to see a familiar name once again

Old 04-25-2011, 06:28 PM

7,064 posts, read 10,810,797 times
Last night, Country notified me of the problems with missing or "substituted" pictures, so I removed close to 200 such posts today. I know there are others there that should go as well, but since it took me a couple of hours, I guess that's a project for another day...

Old 05-13-2011, 07:17 AM

4,541 posts, read 11,745,815 times
Default Apple Blossom Season in Londonderry

Last edited by Valerie C; 05-13-2011 at 07:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire