Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,305,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACarole View Post
JFR - that is too funny!! It reminds me of how my dogs lined up when we were fostering some others, but we only had 4 total - and only 2 permanently. How do you keep up with all of those? Half the time I end up starting with my oldest child's name and working my way down the list until I call out the right name!!! Ha ha ha!

well when it comes to feeding them , they hear the food hit the first dish and their all there before i get to the second dish...lol.. we keep them all different colors so we remember who they are...we have had them all so long we know who they are even with are eyes closed we can tell by their size..lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 04:38 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,305,342 times
here's to my kitties...

http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/14.gif (broken link)

Old 08-11-2008, 06:08 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,255 times
Great pictures from everyone!

NH2NCMom - How did you get such great pics? We went to two concerts where I tried to take pictures and they came out terrible, even though we were in the second row, center! Of course, I must admit - I used a disposable camera in case they decided to confiscate cameras (no cameras were supposed to be allowed).

Verseau - Really nice pictures - how nice that your mom goes hiking with you!

JFR Those cats are hysterical! Does each one have it's own litterbox, too? I'm assuming the tickets weren't a surprise for your wife's birthday?

bryfry - what's that strange thing in the sky....could it be the sun?????

Old 08-11-2008, 06:13 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,703,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Great pictures from everyone!

NH2NCMom - How did you get such great pics? We went to two concerts where I tried to take pictures and they came out terrible, even though we were in the second row, center! Of course, I must admit - I used a disposable camera in case they decided to confiscate cameras (no cameras were supposed to be allowed).
I brought in my Canon Powershot - it's a little more than disposable, but it's not "professional" so they allowed it. I was 3rd row center and with a 12x optical zoom, the camera made me look good at taking pictures

Thanks though - I have a bunch more that I will let you know when I post on my homepage/profile of C-D.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:31 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,452,247 times
Wow, NH2NCMom!!!
What terrific photos you got! Excellent!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Holy cow, I wouldn't have recognized Robyn Zander if you hadn't named him...

Old 08-11-2008, 06:32 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,452,247 times
JFR, does your wife know or will it be a suprise?

Old 08-11-2008, 07:35 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,703,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
Wow, NH2NCMom!!!
What terrific photos you got! Excellent!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Holy cow, I wouldn't have recognized Robyn Zander if you hadn't named him...
Thanks Yeah Robyn has aged a bit - but not badly - but wait til you see Tom Peterson - talk about AGED!

OK I won't make you wait - here he is

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/foreverafan3n8/Journey%20Heart%20Cheap%20Trick/JourneyHeartCheapTrickAug2008049a.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-11-2008, 08:48 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
Lisa, the photo is gorgeous. I feel like how can you be stressed while driving in such beauty. It looks soo much calmer than driving on the 405, 5, 118, etc....

I am so glad you enjoyed your drive. How was the weekend? What did you do?

Great pics NH2NCMOM!!! I still cant see Journey without Steve. I dont care who they get to sing in his place. There will never be another like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
Just returned from a weekend in the mountains. Since so many of you kindly offered alternate routes from S NH up there when I was going to go last month, I wanted to let you know that we took 93 up and back and it was such a nice ride!! I took this pic going back South not only to remind myself that I can do it in the future but to show Suzet and anyone else who is dealing w/traffic in other places. More proof of the quality of life here in NH!

ok, I am really hoping the picture is attached so I don't look like a moron...

Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,947,733 times
What great pictures I've found here I have my CD account set so that I see the newest posts on the top of page, so I started from the bottom and worked my way up--and recognized Verseau's pictures way before getting to the top of the post. Looks like a great hike!

NH2NCmom, it looks like a GREAT concert!! Boy it makes me feel older looking at how some of my favorite band members have aged... NEVER would have recognized Robyn Zander OR Tom Peterson!!! Looks like Annie Wilson can still belt out a song--has her voice held out?? Were both sisters in attendance? Bet this was a GOOD TIME!!!

Bryfry, I'm glad to see the pictures of blue skies, lest people thing that New England has morphed into the northwest instead of the northeast! This certainly is freaky weather--I can't ever remember a summer like this before. Of course there have been summers where it rains EVERY weekend, but never a 5 week deluge that we've had up here since mid-July!!!

JFR, those cats are a hoot, and I'm glad that Tigger has taken his spot right along with the rest of them

LACarole, what cute doxies you have--and how nice that they have their own little car seats!!

Lisa, I'm glad you had a chance to get up north, and discover that driving 93 isn't such a nightmare after all although one of these days you might want to go the back way as well, there really are some very scenic spots (Mount Chocoroa in the fall foliage is one of the highlights for me!)

NewHampshireGirl, thanks for sharing your cat-dog picture!! Is she a Chin? I'm thinking that our next dog *might* be a small or toy dog. We've always had big dogs, and I'm ready for something small for a change.

Here is a picture of my boy (standard poodle) He's a rescue also, found wandering on the streets of Dodge City Kansas after the puppymill that he was born at dumped the entire litter (imagine finding 7 little 3/4 month old puppies!!) We got him at 4 months old, and now he's 9 years old (picture taken last winter)

Old 08-11-2008, 10:19 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,413 times
He's a rescue also, found wandering on the streets of Dodge City Kansas after the puppymill that he was born at dumped the entire litter (imagine finding 7 little 3/4 month old puppies!!) We got him at 4 months old, and now he's 9 years old (picture taken last winter)

What kind of monsters do that to animals I am so glad you picked him out!! Did the other pups get adopted too, do you know?

Your dog is gorgeous Val. He looks so pretty in the snow. I am happy as I am sure he is, that you are his mommy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire