Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2008, 03:41 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,957,076 times

Advertisements

JFR great photos of the concert. It looks like it was a good time.

grouseking, wow, those are awesome photos. I really loved the fall foliage leaves and the trees covered with snow. Thanks for sharing.

bry, great rainbow photos.

Lisa, your pics are so pretty. I cant belive I will be there in Portsmouth soon. It looks beautiful. I love the brick buildings. And your dog is precious!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 04:30 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,451,966 times
I knew you guys would like Wolfy Thanks.
Suzet, I walked right past the Hilton Garden Inn in Portsmouth, & since it was one of the places you were considering, I snapped a picture of it. If you're still deciding and would like to see it, let me know & I'll post it for you.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:48 PM

Hi Lisa,

We actually decided to stay at Wentworth by the Sea, in New Castle. My DH fell in love with it when I showed it to him. The Hilton also looks gorgeous, but we decided on the Wentworth. Do you know anyone who has stayed there before? The location looks amazing. Here is the link, in case you wanted to check it out.

Thank you for the offer of posting the picture. I would still like to see it, if you want to post it

Wolfy is adorable.

Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa: Hotel deals, rates and availability in Portsmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa g View Post
I knew you guys would like Wolfy Thanks.
Suzet, I walked right past the Hilton Garden Inn in Portsmouth, & since it was one of the places you were considering, I snapped a picture of it. If you're still deciding and would like to see it, let me know & I'll post it for you.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:31 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,176,855 times
Got this pic via email tonight and thought it was cute, so I'd post it here

Last edited by DareToDream; 02-07-2009 at 08:46 AM..

Old 08-28-2008, 06:34 PM

I grabbed this one from the Alaska thread (I know, I'm shameless) - The thread is the hilarious one: Gettin lost in the woods, camping for 2 weeks If you have free time I highly recommend it - that guy just can't be serious....but if he is, here's what someone posted will be waiting for him.........

Last edited by DareToDream; 02-07-2009 at 08:46 AM..

Old 08-28-2008, 07:02 PM

1,281 posts, read 3,703,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
I grabbed this one from the Alaska thread (I know, I'm shameless) - The thread is the hilarious one: Gettin lost in the woods, camping for 2 weeks If you have free time I highly recommend it - that guy just can't be serious....but if he is, here's what someone posted will be waiting for him.........
roflmao these two pictures are hilarious - I was taking a break from work (even though if I break before Tuesday morning I will be lucky) and needed a laugh thanks D2D, needed it.

If you don't see me before Tues - don't send no eyes after me - my boss has loaded me up!

Old 08-28-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
roflmao these two pictures are hilarious - I was taking a break from work (even though if I break before Tuesday morning I will be lucky) and needed a laugh thanks D2D, needed it.

If you don't see me before Tues - don't send no eyes after me - my boss has loaded me up!
Don't worry - I won't send the eyes after you, they're too spooky for me....however I can't promise someone else won't send them out!

Tell your boss to quit loading you up - you need your C-D time! (I tried that when I was loaded with work, but they didn't buy it)

Old 08-28-2008, 07:50 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,946,618 times
Lisa, how old is your Pomeranian? Wolfie is such a cutie--did he go in the basket on his own?? One of my favorite small breeds (as I get older I find myself drawn to the smaller dogs instead of the large dogs that I trained and showed so many years ago...) Great pictures of Portsmouth also, it's a great place

Suzet you won't be sorry that you chose to stay at Wentworth by the Sea. Such a history. I can remember driving past when it was boarded up and abandoned, for like 20 years It's smaller now than it was, but still a very gracious place, and that front porch--we want to see pictures of you RELAXING and taking in the views from the porch

Dare, thank you for posting that link from the thread in Alaska. When I was missing for a couple of days, I caught a couple of posts laughing about it, but I was so busy trying to catch up with life that I never had a chance to check out what the laughing was about. I'll do that later tonight

NH2NHMom, they're already heaping the work on you, eh? Good thing you'll be going on VACATION in a couple of weeks to relax

Great rainbow shots, white mountain shots and concert shots. This is one of my favorite threads

Old 08-28-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Lisa, how old is your Pomeranian? Wolfie is such a cutie--did he go in the basket on his own?? One of my favorite small breeds (as I get older I find myself drawn to the smaller dogs instead of the large dogs that I trained and showed so many years ago...) Great pictures of Portsmouth also, it's a great place

Suzet you won't be sorry that you chose to stay at Wentworth by the Sea. Such a history. I can remember driving past when it was boarded up and abandoned, for like 20 years It's smaller now than it was, but still a very gracious place, and that front porch--we want to see pictures of you RELAXING and taking in the views from the porch

Dare, thank you for posting that link from the thread in Alaska. When I was missing for a couple of days, I caught a couple of posts laughing about it, but I was so busy trying to catch up with life that I never had a chance to check out what the laughing was about. I'll do that later tonight

NH2NHMom, they're already heaping the work on you, eh? Good thing you'll be going on VACATION in a couple of weeks to relax

Great rainbow shots, white mountain shots and concert shots. This is one of my favorite threads
You got it. I cant wait to get there myself.

This is one of my favorite thread too. I also took something from another forum. I dont know if any of you have seen this video before, but it is just gorgeous. It is a video of all of NE. I borrowed it from the CT photo thread...Sky, I hope that is ok.

YouTube - New England the Beautiful

Old 08-28-2008, 08:58 PM

1,281 posts, read 3,703,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post

Oh this is the boss I've been working for for a year plus - not even the airline job that I have 120 pages of memorizing to do grrrrrrrrrrrr
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire