U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 02:04 AM

2,111 posts, read 6,215,436 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone, ok, here is our picture thread!! I had a little trouble getting it up, being a new Mod and all, Thank you Marka...LOL. Please post all pics here. If you want to post a picture of yourself and family that would be more than fine. Its great to have a face to a name. I am looking forward to the beautiful pictures I know you all are going to post. I hope everyone enjoys this thread...... I'll even go first. Since I have no pics of NH, yet, I'll do the family ones. The 1st one is of my daughters April and Heather, the 2nd is Heather and my husband Rick, the 3rd are April, Heather and Aprils BF and the 4th is Heather posing in Aprils new car we just got her, the 5th is April at the Car Dealership, the 6th is our towns Christmas Tree, and last but not least here is a picture of Me...
Attached Thumbnails
Picture Thread for NH-dscf2944.jpg   Picture Thread for NH-dscf2962.jpg   Picture Thread for NH-dscf2967_edited.jpg   Picture Thread for NH-dscf3281_edited.jpg   Picture Thread for NH-dscf3277.jpg  

Picture Thread for NH-dscf3327.jpg   Picture Thread for NH-suzette.image061.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2007, 03:19 AM

1,385 posts, read 2,744,928 times
Good GOD Suzet you're gorgeous!!!

Old 12-11-2007, 05:33 AM

1,775 posts, read 7,201,945 times

I may have posted this little video i made before but since this is a new picture thread, i figured i'd post it again on here.

Video of NH PICS - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Old 12-11-2007, 05:37 AM

2,489 posts, read 7,269,975 times
Suzet - I had seen your picture before in one of the other topics and Kat's right - you ARE gorgeous...as are your daughters!

Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 AM

Danielle - Your pics are great too! Is that you in the last one? Another "looker"! <g>

I had pics but the computer that has them died, so I can't post any until I have a chance to go in and try to retrieve them from the sick computer

The snow pics look like Littleton right now...and the moose! We had two of them in our yard this spring - I'd never seen one "up close and personal" until I saw those two!

Old 12-11-2007, 06:25 AM

1,775 posts, read 7,201,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Danielle - Your pics are great too! Is that you in the last one? Another "looker"! <g>

I had pics but the computer that has them died, so I can't post any until I have a chance to go in and try to retrieve them from the sick computer

The snow pics look like Littleton right now...and the moose! We had two of them in our yard this spring - I'd never seen one "up close and personal" until I saw those two!
Yes that's little ole me in the last picture. I don't even have a family pic of my husband and daughter with me. How terrible. I love taking pictures but I seem to be the one always holding the camera. I used to love just going for rides to see the moose on the sides of the road. In northern NH they actually have tour bus rides to go see them in the spots they tend to hang out. My sisters' car got hit by a moose last month at night time. It just darted out in the road and ran into the side of her SUV. She's ok and the moose got up and ran but left her with $3500 damage. It's just a common thing to happen in those neck of the woods so always got to be alert on the roads especially at night.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellefort View Post
Yes that's little ole me in the last picture. I don't even have a family pic of my husband and daughter with me. How terrible. I love taking pictures but I seem to be the one always holding the camera. I used to love just going for rides to see the moose on the sides of the road. In northern NH they actually have tour bus rides to go see them in the spots they tend to hang out. My sisters' car got hit by a moose last month at night time. It just darted out in the road and ran into the side of her SUV. She's ok and the moose got up and ran but left her with $3500 damage. It's just a common thing to happen in those neck of the woods so always got to be alert on the roads especially at night.
I've seen the moose tour buses along the road a couple of times. Your sister must have had quite a scar with that moose! My stepson had one do the same thing to him about 4 or five years ago - he was driving a little Nissan at the time - totaled the car, but he wasn't hurt. We're always on the "alert" for moose up here. We joke, when we go back to NY - there they have deer crossing signs - we can tell when we get close to home by the moose crossing signs <g>.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:15 AM

4,541 posts, read 11,743,802 times
Second Kat's comment, and your daughter's are beautiful as well. I've looked and can't find pics of me anywhere (I'm always the one behind the camera, never in front of it!) but I'll get some NH pictures posted instead!

Old 12-11-2007, 11:30 AM

2,375 posts, read 2,250,866 times
Smile Thanks for the photo/sticky thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlakat View Post
Good GOD Suzet you're gorgeous!!!
^^ Suzet, yes, I too have seen your beautiful pix in another thread, but I see your daughters take after their mother! Thanks for sharing.

daniellefort: Great photos & you're so cute sitting up there on the rocks!

I'll have to get some of my New Hampshire photos together to post too.

Old 12-11-2007, 03:48 PM

450 posts, read 396,076 times
I saw a moose on the loose in the hoose

great picturesall of you and thanks, trying to get my rugrats up soon hopefully

mmmmm suzet, now when did you say you were coming to NH

actually I'm married with 3 little tearaways 10, 6 and 4 , 5 in two days

you have a PM too, no nothing like that before someone gets the wrong idea it's about me trying to get pictures up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire