U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: BEST PART OF STATE TO LIVE IN
NORTH OF CONCORD 185 57.99%
CONCORD AND SOUTH 134 42.01%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 12:38 PM

2 posts, read 1,226 times

Advertisements

"'s true or not) - they were also colder than Littleton.

I guess I kinda wandered all over in this note (I tend to do that <g>).....If you have any other questions on Littleton, just let me know. I've only been in the area since April of 2006, so may not have the answers, but we really do love it here....and now I'll shut up[/quote]"

@ DareToDream...Are you still in Littleton and do you still like it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 04:50 PM

125 posts, read 91,373 times
Manchester, Concord, Nashua.

The moment I step in them I can't wait to get out. There's always gang looking graffiti in these towns too. Eye sores.

Keene is about the biggest town I have patience for in NH.

Old 04-28-2016, 04:56 PM

125 posts, read 91,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfheim View Post
thank you, great learned scholar. Perhaps you will deign to tell us poor peasants of your travels to the lands where animals talk as humans do, and men have but one great face in the middle of their torso. Alas, we pathetic plebians do not have the knowledge of written word, and so will be unable to receive your pearls of wisdom.

Truly, we yearn to hear of your great travels to the land of flo-rid'a, which only the strongest of our octogenarians can endure, and your "dozens" of trips to the great mecca of boston, where only the employed may tread after two hours of gruelling traffic every morning.

lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire