Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 06:38 PM

3,034 posts, read 9,135,202 times

Advertisements

New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Votes Not Counted

Sutton township reported Congressman had zero votes, actual number was 31

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
January 9, 2008

The head clerk of the New Hampshire town of Sutton has been forced to admit that Ron Paul received 31 votes yet when the final amount was transferred to a summary sheet and sent out to the media, the total was listed as zero. The fiasco throws the entire primary into doubt and could lead to a re-count.

As we reported earlier today, an entire family voted for Ron Paul in Sutton, yet when the voting map on the Politico website was posted, the total votes for Ron Paul were zero.

Vote fraud expert Bev Harris contacted the head clerk in Sutton, Jennifer Call, who was forced to admit that the 31 votes Ron Paul received were completely omitted from the final report sheet, claiming "human error" was responsible for the mistake.

"The classic method for rigging a hand count is to write the wrong number on the form," Harris told the Alex Jones Show.

"They are counting everything in public real nice, they fill out a form in public real nice and then they transfer it to another form and they call that a summary sheet and then that is the one they send in," explained Harris.

"What happened is she said they did not transfer the number correctly and put zero instead of 31 - that is unacceptable as an answer."

Harris estimates that it could cost the Ron Paul campaign as much as $67,000 dollars for a recount, but such a move could throw the entire primary into doubt, especially in light of the fact that Barack Obama appears to have been cheated out of a win by Hillary Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 08:46 PM

270 posts, read 570,672 times
new hampshire was riggged? what else is new.The only reason I could think of for not getting rid of the controversial diebold machines is because obviously someone needs it to win(steal) the election.Im so angry at this,as we all should be,if this happens down here in florida,they will regret it.were not taking this crap anymore..

Old 01-09-2008, 09:07 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
I am very disappointed in NH. Iowa has more sense.

Hillary pales in comparison to Obama, yet voters in NH seemed swayed by other factors. Maybe it was because Hillary cried. Maybe it was because she's a woman. Maybe it was because many in this remote area of the country could not stomach the idea of voting for a Black man. Maybe it was because a surprising number of voters in this State, one that is in a region of the country that is supposed to be an expert in what it means to have substance and character, have lost their touch in gauging who has it.

Obviously NH's primary has no meaning, except to give Hillary and her hollow campaign false hope, and sharpen Obama's sword.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:27 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,955,436 times
A few staged tears and she wins....sigh. I am still not sure who I am going to back, but I do know I was never going to vote for Hilary. I dont care for her. I thought for sure Obama was going to take her in NH.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:54 AM

885 posts, read 2,660,249 times
Oh stop it you lot. Your guy lost. Boo hoo. Move on to the next state.

If you start recounting now, we won't get rid of Bush for ANOTHER 4 years.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:06 AM

951 posts, read 1,653,107 times
As I'm the OP, I want to thank New Hampshire for coming out in record numbers to vote. For those who don't think their vote counts, well...........you're wrong. The power of expressing your opinion in a vote is a win-win for everyone. You should all be proud of yourselves. I know I am.

Thank you setting the tone for the rest of the nation. Awesome!!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:52 AM

Dennis Kucinich as asked for a recount! He admits that he does not expect to gain any votes, but wants the system to be double checked.

my theory is that it will be checked and everything will be hunky dory - they would never miscount an election in the US.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:56 AM

post #27 stated tongue in cheek

NH election integrity advocate Nancy Tobi states:

"We have no control over the ballot chain of custody and we have learned the pain from the 2004 Nader recount, in which only 11 districts were counted, chosen by a highly questionable person, and then nothing showed up. Now all we hear is how the Nader recount validated the machines." As Tobi says, "A candidate asking for a recount may well be a tool used to 'prove' everything was okay and then that candidate will be further discredited."

Toby went on to say: "This is high stakes. You do not walk into a battle ground not knowing where the snipers are, just because you were invited. Strategically, going into something like this where you have NO CONTROL is foolishness. In the recount, we have no control, and we have already lost 48 long hours of ballot chain of custody oversight. We need citizen control and oversight. This is not going to come from the recount. If the election was rigged...don't you think the riggers would have a backup Plan B for a rigged recount, knowing how easy it is to get a recount in NH?”

It’s really quite depressing to realize that if you want to win an election, to rule a country, you need only to control the voting machines (which can be accomplished by a half dozen people)!

Old 01-11-2008, 12:10 PM

951 posts, read 1,653,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck naked View Post
.... In the recount, we have no control, and we have already lost 48 long hours of ballot chain of custody oversight. We need citizen control and oversight. This is not going to come from the recount. If the election was rigged...don't you think the riggers would have a backup Plan B for a rigged recount, knowing how easy it is to get a recount in NH?”....
I'm no conspiracy theorist, but this is ripe for hanky panky!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire