U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 06:14 AM

951 posts, read 1,251,881 times

Advertisements

New Hamphire!! Get out and vote!!! Let the whole country hear your voice!! Be a bellwether for change in this country!!! Vote for your favorite candidate!!! No excuses!!!

VOTE!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2008, 07:54 AM

3,034 posts, read 7,800,714 times
just don't vote for the crybaby! OMG....everyone said a woman should not be president because she would be too emotional and by george, she proved them right!

if she will cry because she is lagging in the polls, what will she do in the matter of a real crisis?

her tears were a big turnoff and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

too bad, because I thought she looked real good when her rochester campaign office was hijacked and she was calm, cool and collected.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:07 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck naked View Post
just don't vote for the crybaby! OMG....everyone said a woman should not be president because she would be too emotional and by george, she proved them right!

if she will cry because she is lagging in the polls, what will she do in the matter of a real crisis?

her tears were a big turnoff and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

too bad, because I thought she looked real good when her rochester campaign office was hijacked and she was calm, cool and collected.
While I am certainly no Hillary fan, I do not believe she cried because she can not "handle it". There are not many "complimentary" things I have to say about her-I detest her-but she is tough. C-mon it was orchestrated-she clearly did it to try and get some votes. Obama is ahead and she has been called "unlikeable" so I believe she figured she would throw in some tears to try and get some compassion.

This has nothing to do with "being a woman". There are plenty of woman who would be "tough" enough to president. Just tlike there are plenty of men who are not tough enough. Look at Mr. Peace Dove Kucinich. A reporter was interviewing him in the newsroom last night-it was crowded, media from all over the country, noisy, it was wild. The interview said "wow this is like a media blitz". Kucinich said well I don't like to use war terms like "blitz". To me that is worse than shedding a few tears-whether they be real or orchestrated.

Nicole

Old 01-08-2008, 08:45 AM

1,491 posts, read 1,990,781 times
I think her tears were orchestrated. I don't think they had the desired effect she was hoping for.

VOTE in New Hampshire...make your voice heard!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:11 AM

41,505 posts, read 49,547,847 times
shouting - GET OUT AND VOTE -

Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 AM

885 posts, read 2,330,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck naked View Post
she might pause before pulling the trigger
unlike the Bomb-the-bastards-and-let-God-sort-em-out set.

On the other hand: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Ask Argentina about Thatcher.

I've also wondered how long Monica has if Clinton gets in...

Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 AM

66 posts, read 165,050 times
Default I'm stuck in Washington State...

As a NH native who screwed up and moved to Washington state last July, go vote ! I've been watching CNN all morning just to feel like I'm still a part of it; I wish I was there to vote. Our primary isn't until late February and it won't really be all that exciting. We are working on coming back home, but it will probably be to Mass. where there are more jobs. Happy Primary Day!!!!

Old 01-08-2008, 05:18 PM

2,111 posts, read 6,216,159 times
I wish I could be there for all the excitement and to vote, but I will have to wait till they all come here. I dont know what it is about Hilary, but there is no way I will be voting for her. I guess I dont trust her and I dont believe a lot of what she says. I havent made up my mind yet who I am going to back. I do have a couple of people on both sides that I like.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:25 PM

1,195 posts, read 4,913,844 times
Is it true that McCain won in NH any idea of the percentage yet? What about Obama what percentage did he bring in.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:28 PM

2,111 posts, read 6,216,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tressa View Post
Is it true that McCain won in NH any idea of the percentage yet? What about Obama what percentage did he bring in.
Obama 35% so far in second place......McCain is 37% the winner so far
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or