Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2008, 06:13 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiChick View Post
Oh my good gracious! Went to the grocery store after work and low and behold, I swear I saw D2D! A mother with her kids kids were checking out and she had ...... ...... pink stripes in her hair mixed with a little bleach blonde and brown. D2D, you weren't in Canandaigua, NY per chance were you? People must have though I was nuts because I started laughing outloud because I could only think of you, D2D. And I was alone so I couldn't just turn and pretend I was laughing at my family.
Shhhhh.....I was supposed to be incognito! Now my cover is blown! Whatever will I do now???????

Heck, I'm always either talking to myself or laughing at something...just relocate to Littleton - they're used to crazy ladies like me now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggaBoo2 View Post
Has anyone checked Valerie's profile?! LMAO...supposedly her hair is purple & btw she has 75 children.
What a GREAT idea! I think I'll have to change my profile too! I think we ALL should! I'd give her reps for that, but I can't rep her again yet!

Old 02-25-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
I love it...eccentric transplant or should it be eccentric flatlander!

I haven't made the whoopie pies yet. I told my hubby I got the recipe &...well, long story short, we are waiting for our supply of Fluff from our connections. Then we will make the best whoopie pies possible. And my hubby added, "Our boys will love fluffernutters." I didn't even mention those...see I knew he'd want a fluffernutter.
Eccentric flatlander would work too <g>

Oh my....you need "connections" to get your fluff? Want me to contact Guido for you?

Old 02-25-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Hope your granddaughter is better. She's probably already looking forward to her next visit.
Thanks BuggaBoo - I'm sure she'll be fine. She told us when she's better she be back...but only if we take her to Chutters...in her words - "because it's the biggest candy store EVER!"

Old 02-25-2008, 06:18 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Talking Hello "Dare To Dream" !!

LOL! LOL! HE HE HE!!

You are welcome DTD!! You are soo funny, running around with LYSOL

everywhere!! LOL! LOL! I can just see you doing that, LOL!

I just thought that it sounded kind of sudden, it happened so quickly, but

she probably had something inside, before she arrived at your place

Hopefully she is doing better, and you all will be able to see her soon

Take care,

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Thanks Country - She's 5...at that age, they pick up a lot of things. It's either the flu or an upper respiratory bug - I think it's more an upper respiratory bug, but who knows.....All I know is I ran around with Lysol and sprayed everything

Old 02-25-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
LOL! LOL! HE HE HE!!

You are welcome DTD!! You are soo funny, running around with LYSOL

everywhere!! LOL! LOL! I can just see you doing that, LOL!

I just thought that it sounded kind of sudden, it happened so quickly, but

she probably had something inside, before she arrived at your place

Hopefully she is doing better, and you all will be able to see her soon

Take care,

Countrylv22
Oh, I'm sure she had it before hubby picked her up. She goes to a school program during the week and hubby picked her up at a b'day party, so I'm sure she just got it from one of the other kiddies.

I don't know if it's a psychological effect or real, but whenever anyone is sick in the house, I always get out the Lysol and spray - doorknobs, phone, light switches, beds, countertops, you name it, it gets sprayed (I'd even spray the dog if she'd hold still for it!) - but I rarely catch whatever is brought into the house...hubby thinks I'm nuts, but I just tell him it's all part of my fatal charm..........hehehehe

Old 02-25-2008, 07:05 PM

39 posts, read 173,293 times
Can any body give me info in regards to cell phone companies which will work in the North Conway area with out being on constant roam, or standing on the roof to get a signal nothing fancy needed just a signal!!!!! Thanks in advance.
oh i just heard of a little homeopathic remedy for a persistant cough....1/2 cup of pomegranete juice..supposed to work with in 2 days......with all the 'flu and stuff flying around it may be worth a try...I also heard much more than 1/2 per day will make you over regular if you get my drift

Old 02-25-2008, 09:27 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,947,733 times
Colin, I can't help with the cell phone question except to say that when I'm in the mountains, I generally have service with my verizon phone. Maybe on the other side of the mountains (berlin area) it got a bit sketchy, but I don't recall there being much of a problem.

Keep your home remedies coming! Anybody got a home remedy that works well for stuffy noses? We've been doing the saline water thing for couple days, vicks, etc. but would like to try something else for more long lasting relief. TIA for any ideas

Old 02-25-2008, 09:49 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,947,733 times
LOL I completely forgot about that profile!!! I was just wanting to have some fun sometimes everything is just way too serious...

but, speaking of fun (sigh) I want to share something with you guys: read this post, and my reply--I'll be lucky if I don't get banned or negative reps after this!
HOA Fees

I may not have purple hair and 75 kids in real life, but sometimes I feel like I should, and like I do!!!

Quote:
Has anyone checked Valerie's profile?! LMAO...supposedly her hair is purple & btw she has 75 children.

Old 02-26-2008, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
LOL I completely forgot about that profile!!! I was just wanting to have some fun sometimes everything is just way too serious...

but, speaking of fun (sigh) I want to share something with you guys: read this post, and my reply--I'll be lucky if I don't get banned or negative reps after this!
HOA Fees

I may not have purple hair and 75 kids in real life, but sometimes I feel like I should, and like I do!!!
OMG Valerie! I just read it and thought you'd totally lost it! I did see where you came back and explained what happened - kids...gotta love 'em!

Can a Moderator delete the "weird post"? I wonder if the guy to whom you responded looked at your profile!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire